Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

Just came back from a trip to Monterey and the 17 mile drive. Even though I've been to Monterey a couple times in the past, but I've never gone to the famous 17 mile drive. Boy was that place beautiful! The scenic route takes you through tons of huge mansions, beaches, and golf courses. We had lunch at the Sticks, which had a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean.

On a makeup related note, I've been doing tightlining a lot recently, inspired by Fuz :) I think it looks a lot better on me than wearing liner alone on top of my lashes. It's more natural looking, and makes me look more awake, plus it gives the illusion of thick lashes! So far I've been using my Urban Decay 24/7 liner, but I noticed today that after running around outside for the whole day, the liner smudged a little bit around my eyes and left tiny traces of black marks near my bottom lash line : ( Why did you fail on me 24/7 liner!! Now I am tempted to try the Make Up For Ever aqua eyes, since Fuz raves about it so much! Time to shop at Sephora again! ... but oh wait, I still have TWO Sephora packages coming my way, must restrain myself from buying for a while hahaha...but of course, I've already put MUFE on my future shopping list :P

1 comment:

  1. haha you and me both! I love and hate Sephora for springing this sale right after I bought a bunch of stuff =T

    ooh, what else did you order from Sephora? I'll be mailing out your prize tomorrow evening, had to forgo my trip to the post office tonight since it was still raining and my umbrella broke on the way home...stupid gusty wind.

    ReplyDelete