Saturday, April 11, 2009

My first win from a contest!

Wheee I'm so excited, I just won my first ever contest from the sweet mayaari for guessing her birthday, I picked 17th because that is also mine, but I can't believe I guessed it right! Thank you so much : )

I've been debating on whether or not if I should start updating my blog and join the beauty blogger community. For the past year or so I've been addicted to reading beauty blogs daily, haha it's funny, every morning my boyfriend would be catching up with news and what's going on around the world, while I am catching up with all the lovely beauty blogs and checking out good deals on makeup and beauty products. My boyfriend keeps telling me that I should start a blog too and make videos of my haul (lol!). It's taken me long enough to finally get started!

Since my birthday is coming up soon, I decided to buy myself a birthday present from Sephora last week. It takes forever for Sephora packages to get to the west coast, I am still patiently waiting for it. Thennnn last night I got another email from Sephora about the new awesome Benefit GWP deal -- any purchase over $50 with at least 1 item from Benefit would score you a set that includes three full sized products (mascara, lip/cheek color and lipgloss), along with a showercap and a makeup bag. This is probably one of the sweetest Sephora deals out there, and best yet they are full size products! So I figured, why not buy myself some more birthday presents! hahaha so I made another purchase at Sephora last night. Hopefully I'll receive both packages before my birthday : ) The code for Sephora is "BEAUTYGEMS" if you are interested.

So I guess this is my first official entry on my blog. I will try to update soon : )

1 comment:

  1. you should definitely join the blogging community :) reviews are always great to get another person's point of view.

    haha my boyfriend and i are the same way - he's always reading his gadget/tech feeds and i'm catching up on beauty blogging :) can't wait to see what you got from Sephora!

    I'll be mailing out your prize in the next day or two :)

    ReplyDelete