Thursday, May 14, 2009

Award & Silk Whitia Mask

Neno's Award

Thanks to dear abcgrrrl and ningstar for this award:

Terms & Conditions For the Award Recipient:
1. Paste the Award Logo in your blog
2. Give out the award to 10 Blogs that you feels the most inspired and most friendly.
3. Make sure u back linked the recipients' blogs to your blog.
4. Inform the recipients about the award by leaving them comments on their blog
5. Give some love to the person who give you this award.

I award it to... All of YOU!!! Every one of your blogs inspire me and thanks for welcoming me to the beauty blogger world with open arms :) I feel so loved ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silk Whitia Mask Sheets Review

Today I will talk about my reactions to two Silk Whitia products, thanks again to Mayaari for giving them to me!

1) Silk Whitia Whitening Essence Mask


Image courtesy of  sasa.com.

This is a paper mask sheet intended for single use only. It is soaked full of essence goodness. This mask is the best sheet mask I've ever tried so far, it fits my face very well, the essence has a sticky texture which helps the mask to adhere on my face perfectly. After 20 minutes, I took it off and rinced my face. Wow, I saw instant brightening effect! My skin felt brighter and my pores seemed to have tightened. I love the immediate result I could see from using this mask, and even next morning after I woke up, my face felt very smooth.

The only downside about this mask is that it is a bit short on my forehead and nose so it doesn't cover completely, but it's a great fit everywhere else on my face, so I am not going to complain. 

This mask is LOOOOOVE! I am putting this in my basket for my next order at Sasa. Silk Whitia line also carries a few more different kinds of sheet mask, I want to try them all!


2) Silk Whitia Collagen Eye Mask


Image courtesy of  sasa.com.

This is a paper mask for the eye area. Diana (aka Mayaari) told me it looks like a batman mask, hahaha she's right. Unlike the eye masks that I've used before, which are just two tiny moon shaped paper to be placed underneath the eyes, this mask comes in one whole piece and covers all around the eyes. I really like the coverage this mask offers. Like the Whitening Essence mask, this eye mask also adheres to my face perfectly w/out slipping. My eyes felt very comfortable while having the mask on. 20 minutes later, I took off the mask and rinced off the residue around my eyes, and my skin felt so smooth afterwards. I couldn't tell if it had any immediate results at first, but then I looked closely at the bridge of my nose where the edge of the mask was, and I saw this line across my nose. Where the mask covered up for 20 minutes had less visible pores and looked brighter compared to the rest of the nose that wasn't covered! The good thing is this didn't last forever otherwise I'd be going out w/ a two-toned nose :)

Overall, I am very pleased with the Silk Whitia line, and I can't wait to try more of their products! You could purchase Silk Whitia from Sasa.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finish today's post w/ my lip of the day:

Napoleon Perdis Protege Lip Gloss, it looks orange in the tube but comes out a peachy nude color on my lips. It applies smooth, has a minty taste, and is not sticky. I like it so far :)

I am so excited about the SF blogger meet tomorrow!!! :D

16 comments:

  1. omg your lips look so juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LULU- you're getting as lazy as me. "I award it to... All of YOU!!!" :)

    Gosh, I'm like sweating like a cow here. I'm gonna go work out in 15 min and I'm dreading the 5 min car ride there... hot hot hot sun + leather seats = butt burns :( SIGHHHHH. I'll talk to u later 2nite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued about the Silk Whitia mask.:D You have pretty lips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo silk whitia! i have yet to try them

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOO! Look at those Luscious LuLu lips! LOL... Yeah, I definitely have to order some of those masks. My skin has been looking dull.

    And no, I won't be joining you lovely gals tomorrow... =( I've decided to lock myself down to study. But since we're all in the same area, I'm hoping we'll have more opportunities to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, wanna kiss u! haha xD
    Silk whitia owns almost everyone's heart. hehe =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice meeting you too,lovely. that lipgloss looks hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELLO NEIGHBOR!! hahaha. I had a lot of fun last night, it was so good to meet you! We must hang out before we move away!! After my finals though...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous lip color. Congrats on the award. :) Just one question: Is the effect of the mask long lasting? As in can it last for several days? or just the instant?

    ReplyDelete
  10. the lip color is fab!
    i've yet to try the face mask, some of these sheet masks are irritating on my face. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for telling us about these products! :)

    I wish I could say I could do everything, but unfortunately there's more I cannot do than can do *sigh*. :X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the juicy nude look for your lips!! And I want to try out one of those masks!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe it was so fun meeting you! I'm glad you love SW jsut as much as I do!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. SW makes a nice moisturizing & whitening mask - looks just like the whitening mask but with blue on the package :) very pretty lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi!!!

    I want to try this masks... i did an order last week and im waiting for the package...

    By the way, where can i buy the Napoleon Perdis Protege Lip Gloss?? Love the color :)

    Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marife,

      Hope you will like these masks too! I got the NP lip gloss at their retailer store in SF. But it was a few years back, so I don't even know if it still exists! Google maybe? Good luck :)

      Thanks for visiting :)

      Lulu

      Delete