Friday, May 8, 2009

Blogger love received :)

I got package! This came all the way from UK from the lovely Yinnie. I joined her recent contest and got selected as one of the lucky winners. Her package arrived super fast, it only took 3 days! That's faster than some of the domestic packages, USPS you need to do better :p

Her pink-themed package, everything's packed so neatly, and look at how cute the pink boxes are!

The pink boxes with butterfly prints contained her DHC samples. I've been wanting to try DHC products for quite a while now, thanks so much Yinnie! She also included an OPI nail polish, a set of Shiseido white lucent samples, a heart shaped bath bomb (that's also pink!), a Sleek eyeshadow palette, a British magazine, and a pair of sparkly Austrian crystal earrings which I LOVE. She also sent lotsa chocolate: yan yan, strawberry pocky...I feel so loved.

And look at how vibrant these eyeshadow colors are. Can't wait to try these. Thanks so much for all the prizes, and sending them all the way from Britain!

15 comments:

  1. congrats on winning! love the goodies! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the prize! if you want to buy anything from the magazines, I'm pretty sure they have a list of websites at the end, otherwise, I might be able to help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! omg so many snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win! :)

    How strange Walgreens didn't give you the Neutrogena eye makeup remover as a BOGO. Yeah, mine was on sale for $5.99 and then I showed the cashier the ad. She gave it me to as BOGO with the $5.99 on sale. I guess I just got lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh the sleek palettes! very nice! :)
    Yinnie is way sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww. that palettes is so nice! omg, i can't wait for my parcel to reach. aww, gotta love this sweet Yinnie <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow those are goodies! Enjoy them and congrats for winning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! SNACKS!! Share please :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on winning! the palette has some very nice, vibrant colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on winning! yummy prizes babe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I hope you get lucky the next time... hehe~ :) I never used Neutrogena eye makeup remover so I hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on winning the contest. The palettes is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Wow, you're using the third bottles of tea tree oil blemish fade night lotion. I hope it works for me too;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for letting me know your thoughts;) I started using it last night before bed, I only dap it on my breakouts. I also use the P&J whitening serum, hoping it can clear up faster...lol

    Where do you buy pure tea tree oil?

    ReplyDelete