Friday, June 19, 2009

Contest WINNERS! :)

My first contest officially ended today at 5PM (PST). I am so curious to see who had won! As soon as I got home, I sat in front of my computer and started organizing all the entries onto an Excel spreadsheet. 

Since I now have more than 100 followers (yay :D), I will be choosing a grand prize winner who will receive everything I've posted here. In addition, I will choose TWO more winners, your prizes will be a surprise :) Thank you for all the great entries, and thanks so much for giving me suggestions on things to get once I move into my new house!

I received 34 valid entries for this contest. I used random.org to select my three winners, the first number I selected would be the grand prize winner. 

Grand Prize Winner:

Narita

Runner-ups:

miss wiggle

Dana Yoshimizu

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners!

Please send me your mailing address to me at luluchinadoll at email dot com as soon as possible so I can send your prizes out! I will also email you guys soon to let you know that you've won!

Thanks to everyone for entering my first contest! 

16 comments:

  1. congrats to winners :)

    happy weekend everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! congrats to the winnerss!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!! =D

    I wish I had time to enter your contest! I never knew holding your own contest could be so tiring. How did you record all the entries? I've written all the names down with numbers, and have so far covered 4 post-it-notes. =_= (I'm writing tiny too).

    I'm planning on using excel and telling it to generate random number. But it looks like that random generator is easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on hitting 100 subbies! and uber congrats to the winners!

    thanx so much for commenting! def try the recipe out! but arugula, if you haven't had it yet, is a little bitter so watch out for it =).

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!... and congrats for having 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratz....im not lucky..hhuhhuhuh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Thank you thank you! Sweetie! I'm so happy that my head spins! Just got from Vegas and checked my blog and what a great news! Thank you again, Sweetie! I feel like I'm flying and doing my happy dance now! :)

    ReplyDelete