Tuesday, August 4, 2009

July Favorites!

I AM BAAAACKKK!!! Sorry for being missing from the blogger world for so long, and thanks so much for all the well wishes and good lucks about my moving. I am happy to say that we are now all moved and settled in at the new place. There are still many boxes laying on the floor that needs to be unpacked and organized, but all the essentials are set up, and our internet is finally fixed as of right now! (the BF had to call AT&T a couple times to fix problems from the transfer)
I'll keep today's post short and sweet with my July favorite items. I have so many more make-up posts (no pun intended, hehe :p) that I need to make, so please stay tuned. Some of the upcoming posts include:
- My new vanity
- Recent haul
- Trips
- Prizes and love packages
- 10 regretful buys
- ... and more


Now onto July favorites. Surprisingly I didn't include any makeup items in last month's favorites. I didn't get to wear a lot of makeup during July due to our slow and tiring move, plus a few days ago I caught the cold bug and didn't feel too well to put on any makeup. I tried my best to follow up with my skincare routine despite the change of lifestyle and lack of rest/sleep.
(Sorry for my blurry iPhone picture, camera is still packed away :-/)
♥ Mandom Hair Water Morning Fix -- Sweet floral smell hair detangling spray that I spray onto my hair every morning to make it smell nice and make it easier to brush. I like how you can purchase refill bottles once you use it up, and the refilles comes in a paper carton for a cheaper price!

♥ Wild Ferns New Zealand Manuka Honey Hand & nail Cream -- purchased this hand cream during my trip to New Zealand this winter. Love love the smell of this cream...hmm honey. It's nourishing enough for my hands every night before I go to sleep.

♥ Perricone MD Advanced Face Firming Activator -- won this from Edna's contest. Thanks sweetie! I've been using as my morning serum. It makes my face smooth and it's non-greasy. So far so good. More detailed review on it later!


♥ Revoin Instant Nail Gloss
-- I put this on in between my weekly nail polish application to nourish my nails. It gives my nails a healthy shine. It contains vitamines C, E, panthenol, and Arctic berry oils to nourish and condition nails. Smells really great too (green tea & lily scent). I love its fast drying formula.

♥ TheFaceShop Apple Hand Lotion -- I can't believe I left this out of my June favorites last month. Bought this when Edna and I shopped at TFS during her last trip to the bay. It smells heavenly, like apple candies, but better! hmmmmm and I love the cute apple shaped containers it comes in.

♥ American Beauty Ultimate Diamond Restorative Anti-Aging Cream -- I won this in a contest last month (more details in upcoming posts). It's suppose to contain diamond powder! Is is a pretty rich cream, but when applied, it doesn't feel heavy even for day time use. So far so good, I hope it will help me to brighten up my complextion and make my skin look more even just like it claims :)
♥ Wild Ferns Manuka Honey Lip Balm -- bought this in New Zealand also. I've been using it every night before I go to bed. It keeps my lips moisturized for the whole night, and smells so nice!

♥ Reviva Labs Rosewater Facial Spray -- I've been using this as a facial toner. It sprays nice and evenly on my face, and smells so nice!
♥ Crabtree & Evelyn Goatmilk Hand Recovery Cream -- it's a hand treatment that exfoliates and moisturizes. You put it and rub it around for about a minute then rince off, pat dry. Instantly softer and smoother hands afterwards. This has been so helpful during my move as all the packing and unpacking have made my hands rough and dry.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your favorites :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally <3

    The angle of your apple lotion doesn't serve it justice. You need a sexier angle of the apple :P

    I should try the Perricone MD stuff, it's still in the box.

    BTW, I'm using Daniel's computer so I can read/comment you / too lazy to do it via iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm curious about the 10 regrettable buys, haha...wonder what made that list!

    i think i have the same mandom hair spray stuff - i like using it after i get home from work and my hair sadly reeks of stinky subway (since i shower in the morning). glad to see you're back!

    You've been tagged :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of your fave products sounds amazing!! :) I can't wait to see your new vanity! :D

    ReplyDelete