Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year! (and time for December Favorites!)

Happy 2010!!! Thank you so much for being there with me throughout 2009! I am so grateful for your support and love! Blogger girls are the bestest bunch of friends I could ever ask for, and I am so glad to have joined this happy big family! I hope year 2010 will be another great one! Happy New Year everyone! :)

Another month has passed. In the last month of 2009, I enjoyed using:



♥ The Face Shop apple hand cream -- I found this in my vanity the other day and scolded myself for neglecting it! This is the yummiest smelling hand cream I've ever used, and the cutest too :) I toss this in my purse for whenever my hands feel dry. It has a thick consistency, so even when it rolls around during traveling, the cream won't get all over the cap (which I hate!).

Korres Body Butter in Fig -- OMG I forgot how good Korres body butters are! I bought this fig scented body butter a while ago but didn't want to use it because I love love love Korres body butters, and I am the type of person who saves the best for the last. My skin suffered from eczema last month, and while I was looking all over for moisturizing yet non-irritating body lotions to sooth my poor legs and arms, it never occured to me to take out my Korres body butter! This thing is so good, it moisturizes my skin really well w/out any irritations, yet leaves my hands feeling non-greasy (a must for me!). The only bad thing is that I finished up the bottle so fast, because I couldn't get enough of it everyday, hahaha. To see my detailed review on this product, click here.

♥ Korres Lip Scrub -- It's a solid lip exfoliator that looks like a tub of lipstick. The exfoliating bits is the rice powder, while the jojoba oil and beeswax help hydrate the lips. I use it right out of the shower while my skin is still soft and moist from the steam. You only need to apply a thin layer of it every time. Then I'd smack my lips together and rub the products between my lips for a few seconds, remove the product w/ a wet tissue/towel, and I am all done! It does a pretty good job making my lips feeling soft and nice afterwards. It is kind of pricy ($19)  for its size, but I don't think I need to re-purchase any time soon because it will last me for a while.

♥ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Duo -- I use this product almost every day to set my makeup, and it's lasting me a long time! Yup, still my favorite since May, until I find my next best powder :)

♥ NYX Concealer in a Jar -- Creamy, excellent coverage, and the only makeup product I've hit pan on since I've started Project 10 Pan in Nov (which needs to be re-started soon because I've broken my own rule several time already, darn holiday sales!!! :p). Need I say more?

♥ Korres Face Primer -- It's an all natural, silicone-free primer. It feels really light once applied to my face.


Softlips Lipbalms -- Still my favorite!!! I've been using my vanilla one everyday for the past month :) I love the packaging, really easy to tuck into my jean pocket on the go! I also love the SPF 20 it has. I haven't been using too much lip colors lately, but Softlips is a must everyday to keep my lips moisturized and protected! I will have a more detailed review of Softlips coming up!



Disclosure: All products mentioned in December Favorites were purchased by myself, no companies mentioned paid for me to be featured in my post, and I am not affiliated with any of the featured brands/companies.These are my honest opinions.

14 comments:

  1. lots of korres products!
    they're kind of expensive but i might try it out after i finish my current body lotions :)

    happy new year (well new year's eve where i live :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year! the face shop hand cream sounds so yummy!

    i am loving nyx jar concealer and korres body butters as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a ton of Korres products! You should become the new Korres spokesgirl!

    Gosh, my MAC mineralized skinfinish duo died on me. The powder doesnt work and I think the shimmer side is too shiny for a highlight color. Im going to toss it out soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    The face shop hand cream is too cute! =D

    Ahh...I want to try Korres Body Butter, MAC MSF, and NYX Concealer. But I can't find NYX =[

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Thanks for sharing!! I want to try the NYX concealer too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Lulu!!!! :D :D :D

    I adore the Korres Fig Body Butter too! It is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of Korres stuff in your faves! I love Korres, everything smells good AND good for you! I should check out more of their skincare/body care!

    Followed you~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post! Love reading about faves from other bloggers. The Face Shop apple hand cream is too cute! *^_^*

    Happy Happy Joy Joy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy new year... NYX concealer is love!
    TFS hand cream, I have the lemon and apple one too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new year dear, and I have tried the Korres body butter it is indeed divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! i have the Korres body butter too, and loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy new year! and i cant wait to get my hands on that apple cream!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wah!! really nice products

    BTW Happy new year happy 2010!! yayay, wishing u all the best! *hugs* &hope to talk to u soon~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love checking out your current favorites...and I forgot to greet u a happy new year....**hugs**

    ReplyDelete