Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone, just wanted to drop by and wish you all a Merry Christmas, and thanks for being so supportive of my blog for the past year! I am still alive! Just extremely busy this month with graduation, my new job, and my family visiting. I promise to have a lot of blog posts coming up soon! And thanks to all the lovely blogger ladies whom I received Christmas presents from, thank you for being such wonderful friends to me, and thank you for thinking of me! Be on the look out for new year's presents from me soon :)


19 comments:

  1. HAPPY HOLIDAYS LULU! Best wishes to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Looks like someone was in Downtown SF!

    I miss you! Its freezing in the bay area....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, my browser froze before it processed my comment last night. T_T;

    Merry Christmas Lulu!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you go shopping in downtown or just passing by?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is one tall tree! So beautiful. :D

    Happy Holidays, lovey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Thanks!, I hope you had a nice holiday. I'm glad you like the card. When is your bday? Maybe you'll find a cute dandannoodle card in your mailbox on your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I'll try to remember when April rolls around. I love pop up anythings. Whenever I go to Borders, I always check out their cool pop up cards. I also have "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" pop up. There's no same in being a big kid! I love your blog, I'm going to subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl!

    I hope you had a great Christmas. New Years is coming up soon. What are your plans? I hope you're having a great holiday week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope you had a wonderful christmas and that your new year is memorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's to being happy and having a FABULOUS New Year!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete