Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's in my bag?

Hope everyone is staying warm in this chilly weather :) I am catching a break from cleaning the house to get ready for my best friend's visit tomorrow. She is staying with me for about a week. We were best friends in kindergarten and elementary school, and haven't seen each other for 12+ years! So I am super excited about finally seeing her again!

Today I am doing a catch-up tag from Shanghainese Dumplings, What's in my bag?

I am currently using my Coach purse that I mentioned here. It's nice and big to carry a lot of things for school and work.


Inside I have:


My planner (can't go anywhere w/out my handy planner), Hello Kitty notebook, my pink netbook, a pencil pouch, plus my beloved iPhone.



Wallet (obviously), Kleenex tissue, ID, business cards, iPhone headphones, makeup pouch, sunglasses, keys (bf bought me those "mon KEYS" cover, aren't they cute!), and pepper spray (this has been with me ever since college, you'll never know when you need to use it!)


Inside of my makeup pouch:
Wet Ones wet tissue for those yucky hands situations, DentaBurst disposable teeth refreshening wipes, band-aids, Stila face powder, pain killers/allergy pills, hand cream, stain remover, floss, hand sanitizer, pen, nail file, blotting tissue, hair ties/pins/clips, comb, tiny kabuki brush, whatever lip product I am using that day, chapstick, travel toothbrush/paste, purse hanger, LUSH solid perfume, Rhoto eye drops.



My pen is very special to me. It was specially made by mom for my birthday during freshman year of college. It says: "Dear Lulu, happy birthday" on it.

19 comments:

  1. I love your pink netbook, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! it's awesome how you makeup bag can fit so much stuff inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You carry quite a lot in your bag :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your mon-keys!!!!! Currently, I tape over my keys and label them by marker... very ugly! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag post! Haha I have those same monkey key covers!! I bought mine in Century 21 :)
    They're so adorable right? I have duck ones too~

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! DId I mention your purse is super cute and easy to mess with :P

    We gotta goto a coffee shop in the summer time and hang out with our netbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah girl. Your bag must weigh a tonne!! Carrying all that stuff O____O You're one of those girls that has EVERYTHING, and is ready for anything!! =D Have you ever used the pepper spray?

    And I'm not organise enough to have my hand sanitizer in my makeup pouch, I usually put it in the most accesible pouch, because when I'm in a public place I sanitize my hands around, once every half an hour =____=

    And aww that's so cute that your mum made you that special pen!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! I don't have a big chunky purse yet to carry lots of stuff in but I want one. Oh, and an iPhone and a nifty cute laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love whats in my bag tags/pots/ and videos

    ReplyDelete
  10. u have everything a girl would need to stay groomed and ur really organized... my bag looks like one big mess with no system whatsoever... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing Lulu, I love your bag holder in fact i was about to get one the otherday hehe :) also love your key holder thing the monkey one soo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mom is so sweet! I want your pink netbook and mon KEYS! You're so organized. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thx for the sweet comment! Totally consider getting the YSL set. The clutch alone is reason enough...hehe.

    P.S I got the LUSH Snow Fairy you rec'd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha...omg, I totally LOL'ed! XD Please post your F21 earrings when you get a chance. I wanna see which ones you bought! :)

    Here's to cheaper ears! :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow you have lots in your bags. : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. dont you love the pink netbook? i adore mine cus i have the same one! haha i hate that all netbooks are so cheap now...haha you fit so much things inside your bag...mine is always heavy cus i carry too much stuff...Sighhh LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing what's in your bag. I've been tag for this, but I just never got to it. lol.

    This is actually my first time wearing hair extensions. Since I'm opening an online store selling hair extensions, I need to try them out right? hehe.
    I wanted to try a different look and just have fun with it. =)
    Check out my store when it's launched. =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you're so organize. I can't belive how much stuff you have in your makeup bag. We have matching pink netbook:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I SO have an ASUS too! I just had to say because I've never known anyone else to own one! Mine is a yucky brown though. Your asus is such a cute pink

    ReplyDelete