I took advantage of Sasa.com's free shipping deal once, no, twice more before it ended to stock up on some goodies.
The first package comes with:
- A heel scraper. My curiosity got the best of me, and it did have a pretty good review on the site. But it's been sleeping in my drawer ever since I received it. Hah!
- Two packs of Blackhead Off and Moisture Face Mask. I wanted to give this a try also because of the rave reviews I've been reading. The consistency of the mask is similar to that of Naris Up nose pack. It comes out as black gooey substance that dries a few minutes later, and the whole thing could be peeled off of your nose like a Biore pore strip, ripping off the unsightly gunks on your nose. Its price is a little hard to believe, it was only a buck something, but works pretty well for its value!
- Two packs of Lehcaresor Papier Poudre (blotting sheets). These blotting paper comes in a cute little booklet and is pink on the side that's filled with powder. If I remember correctly, each booklet is only around 80 cents. It soaks up oil and mattifies my face very well, and the powder from the sheets serve as a touch-up and blotting in one.
What else from Sasa, you ask? Sheet masks, of course! In an attempt to become the Queen of Sheet Masks, I figured I needed to amp up my collection of masks even further:
- My Beauty Diary Whitening Mask Set comes with 13 pieces of:
【Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask】x 4 sheets
【Black Pearl Mask】x 4 sheets
【Red Vine Mask】x 4 sheets
【White Peony Tea Mask】x 1 sheet (from their premium line)
- My Beauty Diary Brightening Mask Set comes with 13 pieces of:
【Aloe Mask】x 4 sheets
【Bulgarian White Rose Mask】x 4 sheets
【Natto Mask】x 4 sheets
【Platinum Nanocolloid Mask】x 1 sheet (from their premium line)
During the holidays, my forehead started to act up and got 4 unsightly break-outs there (I blame it on my bangs that needed to be trimmed!) I decided to give the Clinique 3-step system a try. So instead of layering a handful of different products on every day, I stuck to the easy and simple cleanser, toner, and moisturizing gel twice a day, and my skin really liked me back for it! This is my first time using the 3-step system, and I really like the result, and will continue using it. The gel that comes with the kit is a great moisturizer that's light and non-greasy, with a very smooth finishing texture that keeps my face super soft! I like it a lot better for my oily/combination skin than the lotion (which I found out comes with the dry skin kit).
Mia was really attracted to the shiny new bag! What can I say, she's such a girly girl!
I was also able to score the silver clutch deal Sephora had for spending $25 and above. I love the clutch, it's so cute, and the flower detailing is adorable! Inside also comes with a bunch of samples, which will always come handy when I travel.
Korres had a one day only sale right before Christmas. Of course I couldn't let go of the super sweet deal, and got myself more body and lip butters :) You all know how much I *heart* Korres products! I also bought a pack of rose gum out of curiosity...it's interesting, but I would probably not re-purchase. Gum should be minty and sweet, not as if I just ground up a bunch of rose petals between my teeth :p The texture is somewhat hard for chewing gum as well. I think I'd better stick to body care products from Korres in the future :)
Lastly, to feed into my nail polish addiction -- Essie Cuddle with Color mini set.
- Mink Muffs: smoky plush taupe color, which I later found out is very similar to Orly Prince Charming that I bought before.
- Midnight Cami: deep blue with shimmers. My favorite out of the 4!
- Angora Cardi: plummy color.
- Pink Parka: can never have too many hot pink shades :)