Friday, February 26, 2010

Forever 21 Haul

Today I want to share with you my first online Forever 21 haul. This haul was also made in January. Forever 21 website always offers free shipping for orders $75 and above. My purchase wasn't enough to make free shipping, so I think I paid $6.95 extra for shipping and handling. My package arrived safe and sound within 2 days. I love packages that arrive so quickly :)

I don't normally buy clothes online because I like to go to the store to see the clothes myself, to feel the material, and to try them on. I decided to order from Forever 21 online because I wanted to buy some cute jewelries. It is much easier to choose the jewelry pieces you want from Forever 21's website because it is sometimes hard to find the piece you want in their actual stores. Things tend to be scattered and messy, especially true in the case for rings. Most of the Forever 21 stores I've been to place a varieties of their rings in a platter. While treasure hunting is fun, but not finding a particular piece among 30 other different styles, and not finding the correct size can be frustrating. However, it is so much easier to browse these jewelry pieces online, and you can choose the exact color and size that you want.

 

I picked out these rings: a cute black bow with rhinestones as the polka dots, a set of 3 bands with hearts that have love, hope, peach and faux pearls that could be worn alone or all together, and a set of 3 flower rings that are very spring appropriate -- my favorite are the yellow and the teal blue one. 

  

I had to get cute mouse pendant necklace because I couldn't get over how adorable it looks. Plus fiance's Chinese zodiac is the rat :) The mouse's head is decorated with sparkly clear rhinestones, and its belly black rhinestones.

 

I also got a blue scarf to match a new blue pea coat I got last month. A v-neck simple T-shirt -- always useful.
Last but not least, I really wanted to get this pair of platform peep toe pumps, it must be the bow detail that got me! I've never worn heels this high before (4.5" inches with a 0.75" platform). So I'm still practicing! hahaha :D

25 comments:

  1. I recently ordered from Forever21.com as well~ I was surprised by how quickly it came in! And it was nicely packaged too. I wanted to get what I wanted from the store too, but they didn't have it. The stores a bit overwhelming because they have so much stuff.

    Those shoes are cute! I've never worn heels before; my arches are super short so my feet seem to be kinda of flat and wide, so I'm not sure heels would work too well for me. I'm interested in trying some though. Maybe kitten sized?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love F21, you can drop me off and leave me at their store and I can spend endless hours haha The accessories you got are so adorable and so are those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I saw that mouse necklace last time I was at the store. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love forever21...I could stay there the whole day....& raymund always get furious whenever I shop at that store...the 3 banded ring with hearts is so pretty...& I thought the mouse necklace was for mia...haha....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite has got to be the necklace...ADORABLE! ^^

    joanna-world-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun haul, Lulu! I can always rely on F21 to have cute accessories. Your peep toes are sex-ay! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great F21 haul! 2 days is really fast. I got their free shipping deal and it took a week to get to me... and the warehouse is in LA where I am LOL slooow.

    I love your rings. If your SO is a rat, what is your sign? :) Yay for v-necks!

    Your shoes are suuuuper cute and so high! Good luck in walking practice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul lovin the shoes very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww nice haul lulu~! those rings are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just recently bought like 6 of those v neck t's! theyre great!~ like 3.50 can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish we had F21 here in the UK!!!! I'm really regretting not stepping into the shop when I was in Tokyo and Seoul!!

    Their jewelleries are so cute! Waaaahh..and I love the heels too! And the little mouse~ =D What does your SO think about you wearing him around your neck? xD Heehee..

    ReplyDelete
  12. That mouse necklace is so cute! I want to see what the rings look like on! Please? ;) twitpic them when you wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww I love those shoes!!!! so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The rings and necklace are too cuteee :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank goodness Forever 21 is coming down here! i can't wait to haul for their accessories and clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel the same way when it comes to shopping for clothes online. I don't like the fact I can't see how it fits and that I don't know the quality of the material. Only time I purchase clothing online is after I've tried it on before at the store or physically saw at the store.

    Really accessories and shoes!! I really like the set of 3 bands with the love, hope, peace hearts and faux pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all your f21 hauls:) We should combine our order next time. I want to see you wear your new peep toe pumps:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. is really cute.... I wanna visit F21 in US

    ReplyDelete
  19. We don't have a F21 in France :( That's too bad, because those shoes look amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your jewelry haul! the mouse necklace is so cute :) and the shoes look so pretty too! I'm still a noob at wearing heels as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. loving everything! I am in lust over that bow ring!! after seeing this I went to F21 and couldn't find it! :[

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks, girlie! :) Hope your weekend was great!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous haul~! I agree that it gets pretty frustrating trying to find something specific in a store that's not guaranteed to have it there. Love the heels ^^

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your F21 haul! We don't have this brand here in Austria.

    I'd love to see some outfit posts of you, Lulu! ;)

    ReplyDelete