Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back from Vegas!

Hi everyone, I've missed you all so dearly. The boy and I took a week long vacation to Las Vegas last week, it was super nice to relax and rest a bit, and to visit Vegas again. The city changed so much since we've last gone!


We stopped by Seredipidy 3 next to Ceasars Palace for their yummy Frozen Hot Chocolate. We also got some nachos to fill up our tummy so we can have more energy to keep walking along the Strip :)


Part of the pretty display at Bellagio:


Yummy crepes at Jean-Philippe Patisserie in Ballagio:


The tallest chocolate fountain, I drooled over the gooey chocolates for a good minute or two, how about a chocolate fountain for my wedding?! Brilliant!! :p




Of course, the most adorable deserts that I would not want to bite down:



This cake would be perfect for a future blogger meet-up, look at all the delicately made nail polish, lipstick, and purse:


For all the Hello Kitty fans out there :)


We tried out Pink's Hot Dogs, I can't wait to try out the LA one next!


To finish off, more deserts :)


Stay tuned for my next post, on Las Vegas Haul!

Happy Sunday everyone :)

19 comments:

  1. awwww i also wanna gohehe
    all the desserts look so yummy!
    cant wait for ur haul post!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy food. I hope you liked the crepes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigahhhh desserts x_XXX I am SO jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum yum yum ~ those desserts makin me droooll ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a trip!!!, I love how you guys could just head to Vegas so easily :) Australia is just way too far from all the excitement...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.....so much desserts...and I thought you were on a healthy diet?hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything looks so yummy! welcome back from vacation :) vegas is always so much fun, especially the food and shopping!

    the chocolate fountain is perfect for a wedding but it would be so hard for me to resist taking a taste of it every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you did have a lot of fun! those foods are so yummy, and a chocolate fountain will be great for a wedding too! :)
    Btw, i'm going to ship the package to May today :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. omgg! *drools* so many things to eat! XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how fun! I want to go to go there so bad, glad you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, The little chickies are so adorable! I nominated you for an award dear =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats a good photo...now im hungry

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG everything looks AMAZING! I particularly love the Badtz Maru cupcakes teehee.

    Glad you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some drool-worthy good pictures Lulu! Glad to hear you and your SO had a good time in Vegas. Frozen hot chocolate sounds amazing. The Bellagio is such a nice place to visit. So many yummy things to eat in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hip hip hooray to Vegas! A girl after my own heart. XD I haven't gone on that hike yet. We had some friends from out of town in this weekend. Hope your week is going well, love....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks girl so much for the tips about Vegas. I will most def. check those out and see what will work on my schedule when I'm in Vegas but for sure those outlet mall. hahaha You are too sweet. **HuG**

    ReplyDelete
  17. I went to Serendipity 3 in December! The frozen hot chocolate is surprisingly big!

    I miss Vegas! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey I love the new layout!
    And look at those gorgeous sweets! They're so cute! That chocolate fountain: Mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete