Sunday, March 14, 2010

Finished Products in February -- Hair edition

Let's continue with the hair products I've finished in the past month.


Garnie Fructis Melting Masque --  I really liked this product. It's a hair mask you apply after shampoo and conditioner that helps to soften and heal damaged hair. It works just like a hair conditioner, sometimes instead of using conditioner I'd just use this after shampoo to save time. It doesn't make my hair feel greasy and is not hard to rinse off, which is great because my thin, oily hair doesn't need any more products build-up to weigh it down any further.


Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo --  It does make my hair feel fluffier after it's dried, but the result is not too noticeable and the volume definitely doesn't last for the entire day. I really love the scent of this shampoo though -- white nectarine and pink coral flower -- so yum! However the scent wears off quickly after rinsing. It lathers really well and rinses off easily. I like to switch my shampoos often so this was just one of them that I spotted in the drugstore and wanted to try.


Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner -- The matching conditioner to the shampoo I just mentioned above. Again, very yummy and fruity scent = a big plus. The conditioner is pretty thick and very rich. It detangles my hair pretty effectively yet rinses off easily.

12 comments:

  1. So many products. Yay for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that as gorgeous as the herbal essence shampoos smell they always tend to make my scalp itchy, which is a shame cause they smell so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... isn't it always a good feeling to have a product finished? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness ladies...I can't say enough about this product line. I'm pretty picky when it comes to my hair and sometimes I think products are over advertised and don't work the way they should. This is not true for Macadamia Products. You feel like you just walked out of a salon and I'm so excited about this company that I'm ready to scream through this computer. I have to tell you why now. My daughter Belle has impossible long and super duper crazy fat thick hair. No, I'm not exagerating. I never get our hair done because I concider it a waste of money. I know that sounds weird but I cut my son's hair and Isabelle's is too thick for me to cut so it stays long..like mine. Maybe I don't have time to run to the salon too, I don't know, but I just don't go often so I depend on products to use at home that are fabulous. Isabelle had a TON & I can't clarify that enough a TON of rats (we call them rats and sing a song about them needing to pack up their stuff and leave).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using Herbal Essence hair products too! they always have very nice scent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Melting Masque sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, seems like u like Herbal Essence sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how Garnie Fructis products smell. The Melting Masque sounds really nice. I've used the Garnier Fructis Leave-In Weightless Anti-Split Ends Treatment before, finishing it up now actually.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to love herbal essence mainly because of the scent...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Garnier Melting Masque sounds nice, I'm off to check out MUA review on it. hehe Love hair conditioners and masks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hair loss. i didn't lose all my hair, but it's definitely more shabby than it was pre-cancer. i lost quite a bit of hair on my head, my eyebrows are pretty pathetic, my eyelashes are thinner, and i don't think the hair under my arms is growing anymore. but, of course, i still have to shave my legs...figures, right? oh, and the hair in my nose has mostly fallen out...which you'd think wouldn't be a big deal, because everyone thinks it's gross anyways. i would have agreed with you, until i realized the source of my constant runny nose was the lack of hair to slow it down. i could do without the hair under my arms growing back, but i'd like to put a rush order in for the nose hair returning.

    ReplyDelete