Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finished products in February -- Nails edition

The nail related products I've finished in the month of February:


✔ Essie Sensitivity Base Coat -- A base coat for sensitive skins and nails. It worked well as a base coat, made my nails smooth for nail polish application to follow. It looks orange in the bottle but applies clear, and also dries very fast.


✔ ONYX Professional 100% Pure Acetone Nail Polish Remover -- This is great for removing glitter nail polishes off of nails. We all know how much of a pain it is to remove glitters with regular nail polish removers. This is when 100% pure acetone comes into rescue. It is drying though, so make sure you only use this occasionally for glitter, and use a more nourishing regular nail polish remover for normal polishes. Please read my review HERE. 

  
✔ Sally Hansen Moisturizing Fast and Gentle Polish Remover -- I normally use this to remove non-glittery nails. It does its job well. Now that I am done with this bottle, any recommendations for another good nail polish remover? I've heard great things about the Zoya one, any thoughts? 

This concludes all the products that I've finished in the month of February. I hope you enjoyed reading through them, and perhaps I've helped you a bit in deciding whether to try out a product that you haven't tried before. Stay tuned for the products I've finished in March in a couple of weeks!

10 comments:

  1. Yey, congrats on finishing those products! It takes forever to finish a bottle of polisher remover LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never finished any nail polish product in my life..not even halfway....except for removers..hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the onyx polish remover too but i don't really use it anymore. it's got a strong smell and way too harsh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'll have to check out that Essie base coat once I'm done with my current one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just finished a nail polish remover too, but I've used it forever :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you finished quite a lot, recently I've finished top coat too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when people finish their products. Maybe I should post my finished products. The problem is I hardly see any finished products... lol~ :X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!

    Dude, if you'd done this post first, Zoya just ended a promotion where they were sending free bottles of Remove+ with any $10 order! I actually quite like the Sally Hansen one you finished though. I have that one now and it works great on glitter polishes with felt too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You finished a nail polish and removers. Good job! I've never finished any nail polish product in my life hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job in finishing so much beauty products Lulu! I appreciate all the reviews you did for the goodies too, very helpful. ;)

    ReplyDelete