Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday My Fuzzball


This post is dedicated to my beloved kitty Mia :) She turned 2 years old on Friday, Feb 26th! I can't believe we've had her for almost two years now, she came to our house when she was just 6 weeks old, and was so tiny that she could stand on fiance's palm. I wanted to thank my fiance also, for turning me into a pet person. I was scared of dogs and cats until I met him! He is such an animal lover, so naturally I was influenced by him,  and have grown so fond of animals since then.


For Mia's birthday, I decorated her favorite wet food with lots of yummy treats, with a heart shape in the center :) We both sat on the floor and watched Mia chomping down her food.


Afterward, Mia decided to try out her newest box, even though it was too small for her to fit. Notice how half of her butt was hanging out! She is such a silly cat.


Happy Birthday Mia! Thanks for making our lives so much more joyful with your presence :)

21 comments:

  1. Cats are amazing-- they always seem to calm me down and make me feel lovey dovey (lol) Your kitty is super sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. From a glance, she looks a lot like my cat! Hehe
    So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...happy birthday mia....I'm sure Mia enjoyed her birthday treat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwww, happy birthday Mia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA!! That's really Your cat is so cute, trying to fit in a box that is too small for her. {*LOL} Pets are the best. They bring so much love and joy into our lives. =]
    I don't have a cat but I do have a dog. Love him to death. Also {*two thumbs up to decorated cat food} that is very creative. I think I'll have to decorate my dog's food for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Mia! she looks really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww Happy Birthday Fuzzball :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww you're so cute dressed up her birthday food :) happy birthday to Mia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! Happy Birthday Mia! I love the little Birthday Meal you made, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww..Happy Birthday Mia! I feel like a bad pet mom for not making my dog and cats food so cute for their birthday lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy B-day to Mia!! =D Unless you count goldfish, I wasn't much of a pet person growing up either until I met my hubs. I wuv my little doggie sooo much now. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww so cute! happy birthday Mia! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww that's so sweet. your fiance is going to be a great hubby since he's got a soft heart for animals. happy bday to Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omgosh so sweeeeeet! I love the little 'cake' you made for her =)
    Happy Birthday Mia!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never heard of many Japanese brand mascaras. Where do you usually get them? What part of Cali are you from? I moved back to Northern Cali not too long ago and I've never been able to fine many asiany places up here. =/

    I feel like I am wasting my mascaras but I just end up not liking them. That's why I've been trying to only get the small travel/sample sizes. Such as the mini Diorshow, Fresh supernova, and Fresh firebird. [The laneige one came with a promotion kit.] I think Sephora is selling a mini duo of the Diorshow with Diorshow Black Out for $18. A full size is $24... but if you don't use mascara that often a small tube should be good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg this post is so cute!!! i need to make up a bday for my kitty and celebrate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy B-day to Fuzzball :D Cats are the best!

    ReplyDelete