Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday Love from Audrey

Audrey from audreydao.com bombarded me with birthday love with her 3 surprise packages.

Her first package came in this big heavy box filled with ... Kit Kat! hahaha Audrey knows my obsession with Kit Kat and spoiled me with not 1, but 4 bags of Kit Kat. I cracked up after I found out what she got me, wait till she finds out about those Japanese LE Kit Kat *evil laugh* (I'm waiting for asianfoodgrocer.com to restock their Kit Kat...when will they do that!!! ahhhh)


She also got me this cutest and softest Hello Kitty blanket:


And because she knows I love Hello Kitty, her second package:


A Hello Kitty key chain. It came right on time since I was just looking for a key chain to use :)

Her 3rd package was all wrapped and decorated with TLC:



With the cutest hand made card and the item that's been on my wish list forever -- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 0L, the blackest black shade.



I feel so touched by Audrey's generosity and friendship. Thanks so much for being such a caring friend *hearts*

13 comments:

  1. I'm in a computer lab right now, and dang that blanket looks good! I hate how they always turn up the AC so high in here. I'm so cold, I feel like I should go into hibernation mode, like a bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had that same keychain, got it from autozone, but it fell off!:((( and i loveee the blanket!! sooo cute!! she is such a sweetheart :) when was ur birthday, babes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute.... yah, I was wondering the same thing too... when is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blanket she got you! you really like HK alot! ya when exactly is ur bdae??

    ReplyDelete
  5. they restocked!! go buy kit kats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The HK blanket looks so fluffy and warm :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah those are a lot of kit kats! :D lol
    & omg I think that my just be one of the cutest Hello Kitty towels I've ever seen XD

    RYC -
    I went to Newport Beach with Aylwin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww what a cute hello kitty blanket and that key chain is so cute!!! Yay for more hello kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kit Kat and Hello Kitty LOVE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww how lovely! The Hello Kitty blanket is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG that hello kitty blanket is SOOOO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete