Thursday, May 27, 2010

Birthday Love from Kay

Today I want to share the birthday love package from Kay all the way from Japan!


 Super yummy matcha milk tea packets, candies, and maple flavored kit kats (hmmm so good!)

 Kay heard that I wanted to try Fiberwig mascara and got it for me! How sweet is she! The one she got me is the extra long version, I can't wait to finish my current Kiss Me Heroine mascara so I can try it, hmmm extra long lashes is all I could think about :)

She also knows my love for Hello Kitty and sent me this super adorable Hello Kitty collagen face wash. It's green apple flavored,  one of my favorite candy flavors :)

I had to show you the back, even though everything is in Japanese and I couldn't understand a thing, but look at those diagrams of Hello Kitty washing her face squeaky clean! How adorable is that :)

Thank you so much Kay for your super lovely birthday presents <33333 You are the best!

8 comments:

  1. aaaw so nice!! The Hello Kitty wash is SO cute! haha :D I wanted to try fiberwig mascara too but I want to finish up my other mascara first. Trying to go on a low buy XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that face wash is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hello kitty wash looks very cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hello Kitty collagen face wash is so cute! I've seen it on sasa but haven't bought it. Tell us how you like it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy biryhday! :3

    That's an amazing package. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so sweet of Kay! The HK face wash is so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm glad you liked everything! Hope the mascara works for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha...yep, I loved my time away from the Internet! XD

    Hee hee...the HK diagrams just put a big smile on my face. :D Please tell us how you like the Fiberwig!

    ReplyDelete