Thursday, May 27, 2010

Birthday Love from Nic

Nic, oh how I've missed you! But I haven't forgotten about your lovely birthday presents that totally caught me by surprise!

I spy KIT KAT! :)
The ever so sweet Nic from Spoiled Rotten sent me a surprise birthday package filled with love.

Those royal milk tea flavored Kit Kat were one of my favorite. She also got me the Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in Coconut Lime because she remembers that I love coconut. I've wanted to try the Tree Hut body butters ever since Kalmo reviewed it. The yummy coconut scent was a plus! 

Thanks so much Nic! I hope we get to chat soon!

3 comments:

  1. Aww what a lovely birthday present. :D

    The Royal Milk Tea Kit Kats are probably my favorite ones ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Royal Milk Tea KitKat too! I think it's the yummiest ever :D. Sweet Nic~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Nic too. :( She is such a sweetheart. I haven't tried the butters yet but I love Tree Hut body scrubs! I agree that the scent is really yummy. :D

    ReplyDelete