Saturday, May 22, 2010

Birthday presents from T & L

My birthday has passed by a month already, but I still haven't had a chance to post all the lovely birthday presents I received this year from all my friends! Shame on me :( So here we go...the first of many:


My best friend T and her boyfriend L came over on my birthday to celebrate. He brought lovely wine while she brought a cute little purple gift bag ... what's inside?


See! Everyone knows I'm a beauty junkie :p She got me a set of Clinique Smoothie Kisses lip colors.


The set comes with the cutest little pink pouch, and 4 Lip Smoothies in Nudetritrous, Pink Me Up, Goodness Grapecious, Mango-thon. I love their names, sounds so yummy already!

They also contain Vitamin C and are suppose to be really moisturizing. Yay for smooth lips :)

Thanks for coming to celebrate my birthday with me, T & L, you guys are the best! :)

9 comments:

  1. Aw what sweet friends, enjoy the gifts! Those Lip smoothies sound delicious lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you're still posting about your b-day stuff? LOL~ You should just take a wide-angle shot of everything and say "THANKS EVERYONE! SEE YA!" ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO i want to try those O_O i'm a lipgloss JUNKIE since i was about 7 ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay birthday posts! :D

    What a cute gift. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet gift from sweet friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Booze and makeup. Can one ever go wrong with that? =) I'm curious about those lip smoothies. Let us know how you love 'em?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice of them! The lip smoothies sound so yummy and look so pretty~ And the bag is cute too. ^^

    (I get the $1 off coupons at coupons.com. Hehe.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aweee so swweet!! share the wineee!! lol

    ReplyDelete