Friday, May 7, 2010

Finished Products in April

Compared to February (1, 2, 3, 4) and March, I didn't finish many products in April, because I had started to use a lot of new things recently.


✔ Victoria's Secret Nourishing Body Cream -- Good Day Sunshine:  I really enjoyed using this body cream because I loved the scent: bright peach and blue freesia. It's the perfect light fruity/floral scent that I absolutely enjoy. The body cream itself has a nice texture as well, it was very easy to spread and apply, and doesn't make my whole body feel gross and greasy. I also really love its packaging, with the blue flowers and the yellow suns in the background. (A little side note, our wedding colors are actually pastel blue and pastel yellow, so lately I've been really attracted to things that have a combination similar to these two colors :p)



✔Silk Oil Blotting Paper: This is the pack that I keep in my office. I use up oil blotting sheets quite fast. This particular kind is one of my favorites to use, since it comes in a pack of 100 sheets, and is pretty effective and economical. For more details, please go read my oil blotting tissue review, where I've mentioned about this particular product, and many other brands.

13 comments:

  1. Pshh, compared to me, you're using up things sooo fast! I don't even think I finished anything in the past 2-3 months, haha. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the last thing I used up was my lipbalm cuz I go through those super quickly. oh and my body lotion because I apply that a lot as well. The Victoria's Secret body cream sounds like it has such a yummy scent, I'm gonna smell that next time I go to the mall. love peachy fragrances :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh yea, I DO need to get oil-blotting sheets. I've been using the back side of receipts as a substitute! Have you tried this? xD It actually soaks up oil quite well if you get really oily like I do haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you finished the vs body lotion already. mine are still sitting there. it's my eye candies haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duuude, two things in one month is still great!!

    I was so proud of myself because I finished a pack of blotting sheets last month but when I did I realized I ran out of my Mamdom makeup remover a couple days earlier LOL. I think I probably finish a lot more things than I realize it just doesn't really register to me LOL, so I'm trying to pay better attention now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice review about the blotting tissue. silk is such a great deal

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive been getting so oily the past couple of months. i need to go check out Silk Oil blotting paper. i like the idea 100 in a pack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 items may not seem like much, but the effort to try and use up products instead of buying new ones is admirable :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats good, i'm trying so hard to finish my body lotion but it took me ages as i kinda forgot almost every night.

    the color combination for the body lotion is cute. i love fruity & floral scent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is little compared to all the other months! But it's better than nothing. I can't believe you're able to even finish a product every month. I rarely ever finish anything. Then again... I don't notice when I finish. {*hehe}


    <3 Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't finished anything lately, but some of my stuffs are almost finished now :D
    Aww, too bad the Nexcare patches don't work on you...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I'm trying to finish some of my things too, I just have so much stuff lying around...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pastel blue and pastel yellow are a beautiful combo! :) I'll have to go to VS and check out that body cream. I bought a ton of oil blotting papers during my Asia trip and have been so lazy in using them. :( All I do is use Kleenex to blot.

    ReplyDelete