Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Getting to know you!

I am taking a break and decided to do a quick fun post. Sorry about the lack of updates this week! I really need to find some time to catch up with blogposts, I still have photos and topics I've started since April that I need to finish -- they'll come soon!!

On the other news, I started doing Bikram yoga yesterday. Basically you do yoga in a heated room (>100 degrees) for 90 minutes, it was such an interesting experience. I felt really good and relaxed afterwards, and all the sweating really helped my skin, I woke up with a brighter complexion today for sure (and plus I had a good night's sleep because I was too tired after yoga to stay up!)

Now onto the tag:

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8AM, but wanted to go back to sleep...thanks for multiple alarm clocks with the most annoying beeps ever!

2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Date Night with fiance

4. What is your favorite TV show? Gossip Girl, Lost, and Glee (can't pick one)

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Where I am...SF Bay Area :)

6. What did you have for breakfast? Chinese pancakes, quinoa + cauliflower

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Japanese and Chinese

8. What foods do you dislike? Nothing much, love food too much.

9. Favorite place to eat? Sushi House

10. Favorite dressing? Japanese miso

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't drive everyday

12. What are your favorite clothes? Summery clothes from Forever 21 at the moment

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Dubai and Japan

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half full!

15. Where would you want to retire? Hawaii

16. Favorite time of day? Time to leave work.

17. Where were you born? China

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Swimming

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? ??

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? ??

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? ??

22. Bird watcher? Nope

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.

24. Do you have any pets? Yes, the most annoying and needy cat in the world!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I am more than half way through with May No Buy and doing great! :)

26. What did you want to be when you were little? An elementary school teacher.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Swimming in the big reservoir near home.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat cat cat!

29. Are you married? Not yet.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Oh yes.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes, on my way to school :T

32. Any pet peeves? Can't stand clutter.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Sausage

34. Favorite Flower? Calla lilies -- it'll be my wedding bouquet :)

35. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? In-n-Out, Wing Stop

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 1, I drove to close to a semi and the officer wasn't happy about it.

38. From whom did you get your last email? Mommy, to send me information about the wedding.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Sephora? haha

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Went to do Bikram yoga

41. Like your job? hmm...sometimes

42. Broccoli? love!

43. What was your favorite vacation? New Zealand with my family.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? With fiance.

45. What are you listening to right now? Drilling from outside

46. What is your favorite color? Yellow right now, my favorite color changes

47. How many tattoos do you have? none

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Too many, I tag everyone!

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 3:33PM PST

50. Coffee drinker? I try not to. Green tea drinker though.

7 comments:

  1. Yay, love tag posts. Thanks for sharing Lulu!

    Wah I didn't know you were born in China, so cool. Sushi House <3! Hot Yoga sounds hard but I also find after sweating a ton that my skin looks nice the morning after too, nice bonus to exercising! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really you too?! Haha~ Never met anyone like myself, since most people I meet are always very calm and collected and princess-y LOL~

    OO! Bikram Yoga! I barely survived hot yoga, which is a little bit cooler~ Does your skin glow afterwards? That's what I like about it hehe~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha fun! I'm a green tea drinker rather than a coffee drinker too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay to IN-N-OUT! I've always been curious about Bikram yoga. I tried regular yoga and they wanted us to do headstands on our first class. WTH? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bikram Yoga sounds so interesting! I want to try it :D I love green tea too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. we have so much in commmon!!! :) hate clutter, too! <33 this tag is so funn! i want to step it up and try bikram yoga now instead of the normal one

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to argue that Minos might take the award for neediest cat from Mia =P he's ALWAYS sitting in a lap, or meowing that he wants to sit in a lap, or whining that he doesn't get his wet food when we eat dinner, haha

    ReplyDelete