Thursday, May 13, 2010

Shopping in SF with May

Last month after I came back from vacation in Las Vegas, I went to SF to visit May because we had both wanted to meet up and also exchange birthday presents for each other!  (we are both April babies).

We had so much fun catching up and shopping together!


Look at our Hello Kitty wallets! I dragged May into Metro Park to look at the Hello Kitty wallet (bottom) I bought from Las Vegas, they didn't have the one I have, but May spotted a cute pink one (top) and bought it for herself. So cute!


I don't think we can ever resist buying Hello Kitty items when we meet up as we are both HK lovers :) This time we both bought a HK birthday plush for ourselves. These are really cool, first you choose the doll that has your birth month embroidered on it, then you pick out your birth date tag and attach that onto HK's necklace, and viola, April 17 :)


We grabbed some spring cardigans and sweaters for ourselves at Old Navy.


We each got a Clinique All About Eyes Serum to try out. I've been using mine twice daily since I got it last month, not sure if it helps with any dark circle/fine line issues that I have, but I do like how easy it is to apply -- it comes with a metal roller ball at the dispenser and all you have to do it roll it around your eyes a few times to dispense the product. The metal ball also helps to cool and soothe the eye area during application. Since it is a serum, I always follow up with a more concentrated eye cream to make sure my delicate eye area is protected.


At Bath and Body Works, I picked up this watermelon scented candle and their newest product -- a body mist in Sweet Pea, which is also my favorite scent from BBW. I thought the body mist would be a great way to cool down on a hot summer day. So I'll be trying that out once summer comes.


Look at how cute the watermelon candle is! It also smells exactly like watermelon, so yummy!

Enough about hauls, now I will share with you part 1 of birthday presents from May: 

A set of super adorable Hello Kitty PJ! 

Some stuff that I asked May to help me order from Sasa. But I definitely did not order THIS much! May is such a sweetie!

Masks
The face epilator spring thing that actually really works to pull out fine hairs on the face!
A Kevin BeautyMaker Love Pu Pu Cheek blush in Orange (I've wanted this for so long, and I can't believe May got it for me!!!). Isn't this the most adorable packaging ever!
As if that wasn't enough, she got me 4 lippies! May is officially my lippies girl, she always find me new lipsticks/lip glosses to try out.

 .
 The Love Pu Pu Cheek blush comes with a super adorable puff. My heart just melted upon opening that package.

The lippies she got me were all the ones we've talked about and that I've been lemming. She took notice of all of them and got them for me, she's just such a sweetheart!

- Revlon Color Burst lipstick in Soft Nude
-MAC lipstick in Myself
-MAC lipstick in Viva Glam Cindi
-NARS lip gloss in Turkish Delight (I've never told her about this one, but it was actually one of my earliest lemmings ever since I got addicted to makeup, I think she just read my mind! :p)

Matcha green teas! *love*

21 comments:

  1. Awww! The HK purses and plush and pjs are so adorable! I want too!!!!

    And May was really lovely for getting you so much stuff!

    Let us know how you got on with everything!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH, your haul just made me want to buy some Hello Kitty stuff, haha. I've been eyeing those candles at Bath & Body Works too; I really want the strawberry one!

    I've been seeing those GreenMax Matcha Green Tea packs on everyone's blogs. Do you know where you can get them? :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww nice bday loves!
    hehe
    the pyjamas is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my look at those goodies! love how cute the HK stuff and the water mellon are.
    i saw the green max at marina before ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drool... the HK goodies are so adorable! <3
    You both must have had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your HK wallet is so cute! heehee :) and the watermelon candle is adorable, does it smell like watermelon too? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so many HK goodies! let us know how the clinique serum goes.. i have extra thirst eye gel and i like it so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my~ the hello kitty stuff is so cute!! Love the white wallet!! And the watermelon candle from bath and body is super cute =) So much goodies to stare at, makes me wanna go spend some money! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let us know how you like the Viva Glam Cyndi! It's a toss-up between Cyndi and Glam VI SE for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun purchases and gifts :) Looks like you had a blast in SF! :D Hello Kitty things are my weakness too. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice nice.... I heart greenmax sooo much :)
    Love pupu cheek is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh! i love the bath and body candle! i have the strawberry one, smells deliciouss and the lemon mini hand sanitizer! did u see the little key chain rubber thing to hook it onto? i'm so jealius i see the viva cindy lippie and all it's glory!! u always have such great hauls, doll! :) loves it! HK craze! <3333 p.s. may is such a sweetiee pie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw it's so sweet that you guys get to hang out! May is a super-sweet heart for giving you so many awesome goodies! I love both of your HK wallets, super cute. The watermelon candle is so pretty. Sweet pea is my favorite scent at Bath and Body Works too. ^^

    Enjoy all your new goodies. Miss you (hugs!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a huge Hello Kitty fan too!! lol. I used to be completely obsessed, my like wallet was HK, room was completely covered with it. Now I just really love it without the over-obsession XD

    Great haul... and really nice pressies from May! She's such a sweetheart =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGOSHHH!!! HK Galore!!! We are all HK lovers! Come to think of it - May, You, Me, Edna and Giang are all HK lovers!!! weee!!!! and look at all those gifts especially the HK pajamas!! It's love!! OOOhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The HK plushie and wallets are just too cute! Even the pjs! How sweet of May :) I want all of your new goodies :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many goodies! Love the idea with the HK birthday plush. Aww, and the PJ's, so cute!
    I also like that brown cardigan. Too bad we don't have Old Navy here. I always enjoy shopping there when I am in the US.

    xx
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww...our hello kitty wallets:) this was our first date in sf. what did we buy on our 3ns date in sf? mac? lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whoa! Major love going on here! :D You two are so cute. *^_^* Gosh, it's been a while since I stepped inside Metropark. I forget they carry a lot of cute stuff. ;) What a great haul and b-day gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwwwwww how lovely! The HK pjs are soooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i keep seeing viva glam cyndi and i wanna get it!

    ReplyDelete