Thursday, June 3, 2010

Birthday Love from Catherine

A much belated post again to share with you awesome birthday loves from my lovely blogger ladies :) I still have a few of these posts to make up for, please bare with me. I know it's been a long time since my birthday, but I really want to share with you all the birthday loves I've received and post about them on my blog so I can thank each ladies for being so sweet to me!

Today's goodies came from Catherine from Strawberry Mochi. Cat's package came right on my birthday and totally surprised me. Thank you so much for such a timely surprise, your package totally made my birthday so much more special!

 Cat even decorated the box for me :)

Goodies! What is that in the shiny box! Cat remembered to send me MAC pigments to try out! Earlier in the year, Cat and I talked about swapping so I can try out some MAC pigments that she mentioned, but I totally didn't expect her to send me so many! 

She sent me the rest of her pigments from MAC 5 Haute High Jinks Warm Pigment/Glitter Set from the Mischief Makers collection from last winter. I still remember when she made a blogpost about it and how much she loves them! I feel so loved that she decided to share her love with me! Isn't she such a sweetie! 

She also got me a MAC Cocomotion pigment, it is so gorgeous, with the prettiest golden color, and so perfect for the summer!~

Cat sent me two Tokidoki items. The tokidoki Luminosa Powder in Kabuki, and the cutest tokidoki Moofia mint tin that I totally adore. 

Also in Cat's love pack was a LE Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Have a Gumball = yummy!

I was especially touched by Cat's cute card with its sweet message inside. She chose a yellow card with the cutest bee on it, I absolutely adore it!


Thank you so much for your birthday love and your generosity, Cat!  I absolutely love everything! And thanks for making my birthday a wonderful one this year!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, she is so nice! I have the Luminosa Powder too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so much Bday love!!!! The tokidoki packaging is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. tokidoki omg :D !! what a great gift package ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine is one of the nicest blogger girls I ever met! Enjoy the goodies, Lulu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat's such a sweetie :) the luminosa powder is really great - not too over the top, just enough shimmer to "glow" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catherine is really a sweetheart. The goodies look awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yayyyyyyy! :D I'm really glad you like everything haha. :D

    ReplyDelete