Saturday, June 5, 2010

Birthday Love from Dana

Oh Dana, sneaky Dana! She totally did not tell me that she was hitting me with a big birthday love package! She packed everything in a big MAC black box, and when I saw it, I was thinking in my head, did I order something from MAC? hahahah no, it turned out to be a big box full of love!


Dana wrote me the sweetest message. She thanked me for the friendship and for always being there to listen, and she told me that she's wanted to send me a love package for a while and hoped I liked everything. Of course I did! I am totally surprised by Dana's love and generosity. And I also want to say, thank YOU for your great friendship, and for being there to listen to me rant and complain at times, and for being such a caring friend! I hope I can meet you in person very soon, Dana *hearts*

Dana wrapped everything up so beautifully. I spot yummies!!!
That popcorn looking Japanese snack is SO good! *drool*
I feel so touched by all the thoughts and love Dana put into my package!!! *hugs*
A few months ago, I asked Dana where I can find those strings for attaching charms. She told me that she has a few extras left over and will send them to me. This is not a FEW! She send me a whole bag of strings in every colors of the rainbow! Thank you so much sweetie! I am going to have to make something pretty :)

Dana makes cute charms and jewelries! If you haven't seen her creations, you are totally missing out!

She knows that I love bows, and specially made the top earrings for me. How sweet of her!

Thanks for another super adorable HK plushy to add to my collection :)

Such a cute pair of hair clips! I love them so much!

hahaha I had to giggle when I saw this set of toasters, SO TRUE!

Now onto the wide array of beauty related stuff that Dana bombarded me with!
SOOOO much new stuff to try out! I love every single one of them. Thank you sooo much Dana! 
My favorite is the MAC Frisky Business Bright Mini Lipglass/Lustreglass set. Isn't it so pretty?!

THANK YOU DANA!!! *big hugs* xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Oohhhh what an amazing package! And those bow earrings are sooooooooo cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg wow!!! I love those earrings so freaking much! The bows are so effin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so sweet of Dana! Awesome goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW. =) That's so sweet of her! And her creations really are kawaii~~ I have to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's so sweet of her. So much stuff! The earrings are so pretty~ The Hello Kitty plush is so cute! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lulu, I'm so glad that you like everything! :)

    This post made me smile ^__^

    ReplyDelete