Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Giang's Love Pack (OPI nail polishes)

As soon as my May Makeup No Buy was over, I went nail polish crazy. My excuse this time, was to find the perfect neutrals for work, and the perfect pink for my wedding. You can never have too many OPI's, they are the best nail polishes ever :)

The ever so sweet Giang helped me to order some OPI nail polishes. She even included some extra shades that she loves and thought I should try as well!

 Giang's nail polish love bomb + Hello Kitty! :)

The Pinks and Reds (from left to right):
 It's a Girl!, Got a Date To-Knight, Japanese Rose Garden,  Chapel of Love, Cozu-Melted in the Sun 

Essie's Tart Deco, Do You Lilac It, What's with the Cattitude?, You Don't Know Jacques

I love how OPI has really cute names for all their nail polishes!

Giang's extras:
Essie's Turquoise & Caico's, Dulce de Leche, Tickle My France-y, China Glaze's Ruby Pumps

I absolutely love all the new nail polishes, thank you so much Giang for helping me to expand my nail polish collection :) My collection is growing by quite a lot now, would you guys ever want to see a nail polish collection post? Please let me know :)

17 comments:

  1. Wow, is this a gorgeous nail polish haul, or what?! ;)

    I have not one single OPI nail polish yet, haha... shame on me! I've been lemming 'You don't know Jacques' for the longest! 'Tickle My France-y' looks awesome too!

    Don't even know where I can get OPI here in Austria. Maybe it's a good thing? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely nail polishes! you're right about OPI being the best polish. they're indeed great. we have the HK bandage at home too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet of Giang! Awesome polishes heaven :) Like Jess, I've been lemming for those the polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for nailpolishes!! That's heaven! ahahah! I swear nailpolish is also my crack. I get happy whenever I get new nailpolish :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so nice! I only have 3 OPI nail polishes =P and yes i would love to see your collection ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giang is a sweetie! yay for nail polish heaven. i ran out of room for mine. i'm tempted to make a second order already haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice. I have

    Japanese Rose Garden, Cozu-Melted in the Sun, What's with the Cattitude?, and You Don't Know Jacques (my ultimate favorite)

    ECLIPSE WAS AWESEOMEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Believe it or not, I don't own an OPI nail polish ^-^ but they look so gorgeous...and yes, you can't have too many pinks :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. that turquoise essie polish looks so pretty! as does dulce de leche :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! Hopefully you can pick the PERFECT pink =) You got plenty to choose from there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW what a super haul. I love seeing what others get. :)
    I'm not sure who has or hasn't entered BUT I'm having a brand new giveaway on my blog.
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super nice! *^_^* I don't own of any of those shades except for China Glaze's Ruby Pumps...hehe. It's my new fave red polish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes....post your nailpolish collection...

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love Tickle My France-y!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooooh, awesome polish haul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG you have essie's tart deco! i've been wanting it for a long time, then forgot about it, and went OPI crazy hahaha. great NP haul! :D

    ReplyDelete