Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My weekend

Friday night we went to watch Karate Kids in the theater. Being a huge Jackie Chan fan, I just couldn't miss out on his new movies. We really enjoyed the movie. I thought Jaden Smith did a great job, he looked adorable :)

This weekend was also a productive weekend in terms of wedding planning. I got the hair pieces I wanted to wear, fiancé bought his suit, and I also worked on centerpiece ideas.

I acquired a few new pieces of necklaces this weekend, both made by me, and purchased from various stores.

First, my two newest creations --



I usually make really simple pendant necklaces, so this time w/ the pearl one, I decided to try something different. I really like the layered necklace look, hence this design (top).

While shopping at the malls for wedding stuff, I also grabbed some small stuff for myself:

At H & M, I found these sunglasses that fit on the bridge of my nose nicely. I have a pretty flat nose, so a lot of sunglasses end up sitting on my cheeks and leave two ugly marks after a while. So when I find something that fits, I always have to buy them. I bought two, a black and a white one. I like the design on the side on these sunglasses too.



Also found this cotton T-shirt. I don't own any California shirt, so I just wanted it! hahaha


At Forever 21, I found the necklace I've been lemming for online. There were only two of them left in the store too (one for me and one for May). I felt super lucky. hahaha it's the little things in life that make me so happy sometimes :p


Also found this cute Alice themed long necklace:


And this one:

 

And this:


At Wet Seal:



Hope you had a good weekend too. Can't wait for the weekend to come around again! :)

18 comments:

  1. ooooo i like that pearl flower one :D i recognize that chain.......... MICHAELS? lol. well, wild guess. it's hard to find decent silver plated chain.. and that metal madness brand from michaels has decent ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those long necklaces are making me want to make some now D= did you see my new hk charms i got?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Love the pretty pieces that you made! So talented Lulu!! =)

    And the stuff you hauled are gorgeous too!

    How is wedding stuff going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many dainty bow things!!! soo thisss is what ninja lulu's been doing ;) loves the goodies pictues, babes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay - look at all those bows. I love those necklaces that you made!! Very pretty :D I always wanted to make my own jewelery but I never know what kinda material I need and stuff... I love Jackie Chan too. Maybe I will go see that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I asked my little bro if he wanted to see Karate Kid with me, and he was like, "NO." *sigh* Now, I have no choice but to drag him along forcefully LOL~ *evil older sister laugh!!* *exxxcellent*

    Wow you made the first two?? That's amazing Lulu! They look so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace that you made is gorgeous Lulu!!! I also adore your items that you got from F21 and H&M!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the first necklace!! I want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. everything looks so pretty. you make me want to go to H&M now. it's hard to find a pair of sunglasses that doesn't sit on my cheek too. also love the flats so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow so much jewelry! i love everything you made and got :) i'm the same way with sunglasses - they never fit on my nose but occasionally i'll find a pair and grab it xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. My kind of shades and necklaces! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww...your necklace is so pretty.....

    and great haul....I think we have the same problem with sunglasses...it's too difficult to find a perfect pair...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo I'm so gonna see Karate Kid this weekend! Great hauls, the jewelry is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, the necklaces you made are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute accessories you got, Lulu! I especially love the sunglasses with the white frame and the dainty pearl&bow necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lulu, you are so creative! The necklaces you made are too cute. *^_^* Oh yeah, you *need* that shirt you Cali girl you! ;) I heart those bow flats. Your haul is so girlie and pretty. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i absolutly LOVE your blog!!
    i followed you! follow mine?

    givemefashionnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh gosh such an abundance of accessories! I like! I don't have a high nose either so I understand what you go through!!

    ReplyDelete