Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tiny Weekend Haul

I went to Sephora because I wanted to test out the new Make Up For Ever Aqua Creams, but my store did not have them in stock yet! I also wanted to go pick up the free VIB gift (Smashbox eyeliner/brow powder palette + primer), but much to my disappointment the SA told me that they had ran out within the first hour after the store received the shipment!

As I was reluctantly leaving the store empty-handed, I spotted this Cover FX Translucent Mineral Powder near the cash register as this week's Sweet Deal and decided to give it a try. I've been on a setting powder hunt lately so I am excited to give this one a try soon. When I swatched it on my hand in the store, the powder felt silky smooth and did not leave a white cast. I hope it will be good at oil controlling too.

Also picked up some Hello Kitty stuff at Sanrio :)

A polo dress at America Apparel. This will be perfect for the summer.

And picked up a cute long hoodie at Victoria's Secret's Semi-Annual Sale. Have you checked out their sale yet?

9 comments:

  1. nice haul! the HK stuff is really cute. let us know how the cover fx works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. victoria's secret semi annual saleeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard Cover FX products are good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish i had a Sanrio store near where i live :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is not tiny, ninja!!!! ahhahaa u're so cute! i loveeee the polo dress and the vs long hoodie! u have such cute taste in clothes and accessories and of course, make up!!! i can't wait for your review on P&J desert sand ;) i swear, damn that VIB gift!!! can't wait for u to get my packkkk, lots more hk stationary to add to your collection! love u, ninja! can't believe the weekend is over already! hope you have a good work week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's not tiny at all! can't wait for your review on the mineral powder :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. great sale!..i have been looking for a good setting powder too!hope it works well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. reluctant to leave the store empty-handed????haha.....the shopaholic in you....great haul...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute weekend haul, girl! You know I'm esp digging the HK stuff...hehe. XD Please let us know how you like your new powder.

    ReplyDelete