Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jujubeads Jewelry

The lovely Juli from Jujubeads Jewelry is not only a wonderful friend that I am so glad to have gotten to know over the past couple months, but a very talented jewelry maker :) A few weeks ago, I made a custom purchase with her, and now I am the proud owner of a beautiful bracelet, and a pair of adorable bow earrings :)


My package came packed with much TLC and lots of extra goodies.

Juli's new business card.

Let me present to you -- Lulu's Silver Blossom Bracelet. I just love the beautiful flower details on the clasp. I also requested her to add in a small crystal heart pendant in the bracelet. How delicate and adorable looking!


This pair of bow earrings originally came with black crystals, but I had requested her to make a similar design with blue crystals. I loved how it turned out!


Go check out Juli's creations at Jujubeads :)

13 comments:

  1. the pearls are soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love Steph's pieces as well and there is certainly a lot of extras there! XD

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so beautiful! she has great jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I love the pearl and crystal combo =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. she put in so many goodies and ur pearl bracelet is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bracelet and earrings are sooo pretty! And those are my FAVORITE asian candies!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the bracelet esp the flower clasp. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh crap, I didn't even think about my neck. Ha! Let's hope it's still intact by the end of the day. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw it's great that you guys got to be friends and jewelry buddies! :D

    The bracelet and earrings are very whimsical and cute.

    Yeah, can't wait to be back in the Bay and for you guys to see my new place. So much nicer than the old one haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. we have matching braclets:) we both should wear it when we meet up next time:)

    ReplyDelete