Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MAC In the Groove -- Stereo Rose MSF


The highly anticipated MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose went on sale online early Tuesday morning, before I even realized it, it was sold out! I knew it was going to be popular, but I had no idea it was Marine Life all over again! Lucky me, Nordstrom made their stock available the same morning and I was able to snatch one for myself -- and I was also one of the lucky ones to be able to pick up from the store right away last night.


I really wanted Stereo Rose because I fell in love with the coral color immediately. I have definitely been in a coral kick for this spring/summer -- MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre, Ever Hip lipstick were all among my coral/peach favorites lately. So I was really happy to have another coral cheek product to add to my collection.


MAC website described it as a "Coral with golden/bronze shimmering nuances". A quick swatch on my fingertip, and I already fell in love with the soft velvety texture and the glowy coral shade. I can't wait to use it on my cheeks tomorrow!


Also from the In the Groove collection, I purchased Jazzed lipstick -- a bright coral pink cremesheen formula lipstick. The shade on screen sort of reminds me of my favorite Ever Hip lippie, but this one is definitely more peachy, where as Ever Hip is more pink? I think? Once I receive the lippie I will do a more proper comparison.

I believe all the In the Groove products come out in stores tomorrow. Have you reserved anything for yourself? What are you getting?

29 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty! I did reserve mine but technically they are not supposed to because they received so few...so I hope its still there when I go to pick it up after work! It seems Canadian stores got less stock than US stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very pretty shade!

    I was going to try and find it at a counter/store just to see and swatch it but wow sold out already?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, glad to hear you got it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygosh, it's so pretty! I kind of want it, but I'm not too much into MSFs. :\

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah!!! i want to buy it tomorrow~! hopefully they will have some left i will sneak in during lunch lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really pretty! Yay for coral/peach for summer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coral shade is so pretty! Lucky to have got this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo so pretty! would you think it's similar to NARS orgasm/etc?

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww. u got it! Now i have to sneak during lunch to the mac counter to get it! Its very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww... I'm soooo envy and glad that u grab this gorgeous MSF.... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, I'm always missing out on the great Mac collections! I need to get my butt to my local Mac counter! Great looking blush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. loveeeeee it, babes!!! looks sooo pretty! can't wait for mine in less than 10 hrs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. its so beautiful! ♥ I think I'm in love! ahahaha!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a beautiful bush! Coral colours are so pretty. I have so many coral blushes but now I want this too =( Oh my wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow that is such a gorgeous colour!! I'm with you on the coral addiction this summer ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahhh you are making me lemm for it!!soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. glad you got the one you wanted! I'm sure it'll look gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww! the shade looks gorgeous. I'm sad this one is already oos. hehehe. :) Looking forward for an fotd using that blush or the jazzed lippy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow such a beautiful shade! love love

    ReplyDelete
  20. i'm so jealous! lol i tried ordering from nordies but they were all sold out boo

    the color looks gorgeous, can't wait to see how it looks on you

    p.s. the bf didn't cook everything lol he made the steak , baked potatoes, and bacon wrapped asparagus.. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  21. you're so lucky to get this....I checked out the website all sold out...nordstrom doesn't ship while my nearest store is more than an hour...so I'm not so lucky....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another MAC collection and you got another "hot item" Whats the next collection and the next "hot" item? heh heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  23. I stayed home all day so it's not a problem for me but I agree that it's still visible and might not suitable to go out with it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey babe! Haha...I'm happy to hear I helped in reminding you to paint your nails. XP

    Ok, first Marine Life and now this? So not fair! ;) The pigmentation looks crazy amazing. I am so not even going to try to get this...haha

    ReplyDelete
  25. yay for stereo rose ! ♥ i managed to grab one too and its the most perfect summer coral blush ! i lovee it . :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh how weird.. I could've swore I commented on this post. Stupid iPhone. Must have not gone through.

    Stereo Rose looks really pretty! Only thing I don't really like about it is that it's really shimmery. I don't like having my cheeks glowing too much. I do love the color though! I don't know how you keep up with so many MAC products. They always come out with new collections and it's just so hard to keep up. I only knew about the Marine Life because I saw some posts on blogger. I would've never known about that item if it weren't for beauty bloggers. {*hehe} So glad I got Marine Life.

    Can't wait to see your lippie. Sounds like a pretty color. I don't think I noticed it yesterday at the MAC store though. {*Hmm} How weird. I'll have to try to see if they have it at other MAC locations.


    <3s Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  27. "no idea it was Marine Life all over again!" LOL!! But it's no wonder it sold out so fast. It's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. gorgeous gorgeous :D now for a FOTD!

    ReplyDelete