Monday, August 16, 2010

Operations Lippies -- Week 5

We are finally coming towards the end of Operation Lippies, 30 days, 30 different lip products. I really had a lot of fun doing this project, and doing so made me find a few lost loves, such as NARS Chihuahua lip gloss, which a lot of you also said looks nice on me (Thanks for the compliment!). I forgot how much I loved the texture of NARS glosses, they are not sticky, and Chihuahua is just such a nice sheer pink. I will definitely be wearing that more often now. I also really love Stila SPF 20 Shine Lip Color in Sarah (swatched below) -- not only is it a pretty color, it also moisturizes my lips and offers sun protection. It will now be in my makeup bag on the go so I can remember to use it more often.

Have I inspired you to start your own project? Obviously it doesn't have to be lip products, I think in the future I'd like to do another Operation Lippies Edition II, and maybe actually a blush one, seeing that I have acquired a lot of new blushes in the past month or so :)

Here are the final two products for Day 29 and Day 30:

Day 29: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Afterglow


Day 30: Stila SPF 20 Shine Lip Color in Sarah

14 comments:

  1. congrats for doing all 5 weeks! awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad you got to rediscover some favorites with this project! it was fun looking at your lip swatches! you really have nice lips thats why all of your lippies/glosses always complement you. excited to see your project blusher! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lulu great lippy collection u have! like the stila shade alot

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a fantastic idea and it's great you rekindled your love for some products! I love this revlon one =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, great job Lulu!!!! I should really do this, or something like this. I think the only makeup I have enough of is eyeshadows lol (and maybe not anymore), but perhaps I could try wearing a different combination everyday or something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness! i can't believe it's been a month since you starting doing this and i'm so glad to see all of your lippies. really impressive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratz! I knew you could do it!!
    Can't wait to see Edition II and these last two products look gorgeous! Did Revlon get new packaging or something??

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay!!Congrats...you did it...hehe...how about part 2...hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY to that! XD You are way more disciplined than I am. I don't wear earrings while sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Congrats on your successful operation lippies! It definitely inspires me to do this operation too, if only I have that much of makeup :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha yayy, i have a namesake lippie! :D

    ReplyDelete