Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tiny Weekend Haul

Just a little bit of goodies from this weekend:


I swear it's an addiction. Every time I stop by the mall, I have to go to Forever 21 and check out their accessories section. Forever 21 is not helping me to make this easier either, they always have new accessories that would catch my attention and scream "take me home" from the displays. hahahha

This weekend, the lucky accessories that made it back to Lulu's house were just a few. I spotted the peacock feather earrings (they are the tiny feathers) and just really wanted it! I think I'll wear it when I go to Hawaii, with a long dress or something. The sparkly disco ball earrings would be a cute match with a LBD. The silver bangles are just really fun to have :)

I also picked up my free Ulta reward -- a peachy pink nail polish in Peach Parfait, hmm yummy!


You'd think when my nail polish containers have no more room for another bottle, that would stop me. Noooo...I am shopping for bigger better containers already -- Edna says this is a sign of an addict, and you know you have too much stuff when you run out of storage :p Anyone who knows where the good deals for storage containers are at, please let me know :)

These Sinful Colors nail polishes were on sale on Walgreens for a buck each! What a steal right? I got them in: Boogie Nights, San Francisco (for the name haha), and Vacation Time (my favorite of the 3).

How was everyone's weekend? I am not ready for it to be over yet :T

13 comments:

  1. LULU!!!! I miss you. =/
    I miss our long emails. ARGH to work. I really don't know how you find the time to blog, email, and keep up with your personal life. Crazyness. I need to learn how to manage my time ASAP.

    Loving your mini Forever 21 haul. Those earrings are nice. I love how their accessories are stylish and affordable. I really like the peacock earrings. Are they really big?

    Vacation Time is my favorite as well. I think I have a polish from OPI that's a similar color. I'm always drawn to colors like that. Can't help it. I feel like I should take risks and try more bold colors. I probably won't though. >.<



    <3s Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the feather earrings hehe :D i think i have that dark green polish too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those pink polishes :] I have a few of those sinful polishes from Walgreens also. definitely a deal. same with Wal-mart's Ice or Icee whatever it's called brand

    ReplyDelete
  4. same for me...I can't resist F21...like 75% of my spendings are spent in that store...lol...and love sinful colors....they're such an affordable polish....I have the same color as you do except for the green one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love buying storage containers from the container store! And walmart! They both have good storage containers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The feather earrings are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always find the cutest stuff at F21!!! I can't wait to move to SF because I'm sure the F21s there are nicer than the one I have LOL. I can never find cute stuff there! LOL!

    & I have actually run out of nail polish space too LOL! I think I want to get some The Container Store stackable drawers once I move... I'm keeping all my nail polish in one of their large clear plastic shoe boxes right now (at least I think that's what they're technically for lol) but my bottles can't all stand on the bottom anymore... and it's also really hard to find the color I'm looking for since they're all just stuffed together! I definitely recommend The Container Store for storage solutions though! I love that store!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything! Especially the earrings! =) I love the dainty shiny ones ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. which ulta do you go the most? i'm just wondering. and those F21 earrings are cute. i always see cute stuff on your blog haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute haul, Lulu! So your ears have gotten cheap now right? :) I like checking out F21's offerings too. As for storage containers, maybe try the Container Store?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love F21 jewelries too! They're cheap and pretty :D.

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely love those polish colors!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. san fransisco! how cute :) yea i try to avoid the f21 accessories section.. doesn't help that they opened up an accessories-only store in the mall near my parents' house >__O gah!

    ReplyDelete