Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blogger Love is in the Air [II]

Today I will continue showcase the blogger love packs I have received from my lovely blogger friends :)


To celebrate the end of our No Mak Up Buy in May, Giang our nail polish queen :) sent all of us a Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro nail polish in Steel Gray as our reward. What a sweetheart she is, right? But wait, there's more! She helped me to hunt down some of those adorable Hello Kitty stationary from her Target store when I told her that I couldn't find any in mine :D She also sent me two of the well raved Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color lipsticks in Mauve Outta Here, and Just Peachy. These lipsticks are really nice for an inexpensive drugstore product!


Giang's second love pack was full of yummy Kit Kat chocolates. The mini Kit Kats are so adorable! Being a fellow Hello Kitty lover, she also got me Hello Kitty socks that I am loving so much. The first time I washed these socks in the laundry, I had a good laugh at fiance because he had a lot of trouble matching up all my socks, he was especially getting confused with the red and the pink ones because they looked extremely similar under our dim bedroom lights. He always says that matching up my socks (I have a lot of colorful ones) is like playing those match games and very annoying :p But he still does all my socks and that's why I love him. hahahahahhaa :p


Earlier this summer, I went to visit May in SF one day after work, and she handed me a huge goodie bag. May is always so sweet and thoughtful :)


The beauty stuff. She claimed that some of them were "hand-me-downs" from her and that I should give them more love that they deserve, such as the Clinique 3-Step set that both of us bought last winter, and the Biosilk Silk Therapy. She tells me that since Clinique has worked for my skin, I should keep these products and continue using them. How sweet of her! She also didn't get a chance to use the Merlot Grape Seed Moisturizer, but knows that I used up mine and loved it. Thank you so much love :)

After hearing that I was running low (now completely out) of my MAC MSF, she asked her bestie that lived near the Napa Outlet stores to grab me another one. She is just always so considerate and super nice, and that's why I *heart* you May :)

From Japan Town, she got me more of the banana mochi that I loved, and another box of mango mochi. The coconut M&M's were so good, and java Twix was my first. Coffee lovers, you should really try the Java flavored Twix!

Hello Kitty goodies! The bathrobe is super adorable and very soft. I have been using it a lot lately :)

And being the wine lover that she is, a very cool corkscrew that I will be sure to put into good use during our wedding dinner to open celebratory wine bottles! :)

15 comments:

  1. wow, so many cool and cute things. you're so lucky! The HelloKitty robe is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more packages! wow, you made that MAC MSF look good! hahaha! i will try that someday. :D

    heehee im sure you look adorable wearing that HK robe. i wonder if you'll ever give us a peek :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're so sweet..that's so cute of giang to send you something for completing your no makeup buy......and may's one of the nicest,sweet & generous friend you'll ever have...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that was really sweet of both May and Giang!!! The sweets looks super yummy and the HK goodies are super adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow May is very nice!! enjoy your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how sweet of all of them ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, how sweet of everybody!!!

    I've been wanting to try that MSF for a while but I'm going to wait until I finish my current powder.

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I <3 May! Awesome goodies all around!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for blogger love! that hello kitty robe is cuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL at 'future hubby' thats so sweet of him trying to match your socks accordingly. what an adorable moment for you! :)

    thank you for your sweet comment, yeah starbucks carries a lot of sinful, carbo loaded treats in here. im really excited for the holiday drinks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww these are all so sweet! esp that hello kitty bathrobe xD
    yay for awesome blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so sweet of both of them! The Hello Kitty bathrobe looks so adorable~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow so much blogger love Lulu! How sweet of all of them to think about you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a huge Wet 'N' Wild fan as well being that it's so inexpensive!!! Yay for all your blogger love and gifts!

    ReplyDelete