Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Haul

Hi everyone. It was a long weekend here in the US because of Labor Day. This year, we decided to stay in and rest instead of going somewhere, and finish up any last minute wedding preparations as we are getting close to the Big Day! It was really nice to get the extra day off, how I wish all of our weekends are 3 days long hahaha.


I snatched up two of the Nicole by OPI Gossip Girl nail polishes at Target, in Scandal, Secrets & Sparkle -- a silver glitter, and Nicole...Spotted -- a lovely glittery green shade. I couldn't find the other two shades that came out with this collection, and the shelves were running low of the remaining two shades too, so Gossip Girl fans, grab yours while you can!

Stopped by H&M and grabbed some pretty accessories. Very bow themed huh? My favorite ring is the middle one in the front with the bow tie and the pearl hanging from it. So cute!

Also went to Forever 21 and went jewelry crazy there haha. I also had a hard time deciding on the colors of the pearl bracelets and earrings so fiance convinced me to get them all. My jewelry storage is slowly filling up. Already no more room for earrings *chuckles*

I also did some damage at Sephora. One of the Sephora's I went to had about 6 or 7 UD Naked Palette on display! I would have seriously snatched up another one if it weren't a permanent item. I am loving my current one right now. And I just realized I still haven't made a haul post about that yet! Did you get Naked yet? ;)


I was ecstatic when I saw my favorite perfume, YSL Parisienne in a special set (maybe from Mother's Day?) on sale. I got my first bottle of Parisienne as Valentine's Gift from fiance earlier this year, and this has been my everyday perfume since then. I've already used up half a bottle of mine and I am glad that now I have a bigger bottle of backup :)

I also picked up this Stila Brow Polish to try. It is basically a mascara-like wand that you lightly brush over your brow hair to give it a bit of tint and also to groom all your hair together into shape. I actually really like it! The shade I picked up is Warm, a brown shade perfect for me.

This Sephora Favorites Lip Service Deluxe Sampler is such a great way to try out different brands of lipsticks. Some lippies in there are in adorable sample size containers, but a few are full sized, which makes it a great deal!

All the lippies are tucked in a nice velvelty holder. From left to right, we have:

Duwop Private Red Lipstick
Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Sheer
Sephora Nano Lip Liner in Radiant Rosy
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Roman Holiday
Korres Guava Lipstick in Wine Red
Cargo Plantlove Botanical Lipstick in Muir Woods
Tarte Vitamin Infused Lipstick in Hatha
Laura Mercier Lip Coulour Creme in Pink Champagne.

How was your weekend (and Labor Day weekend for those in the US?), and what did you haul? :)

24 comments:

  1. Oh M G! Lulu i luuuurve your haul! it was a nice weekend huh? :D

    the nicole x GG nail polish I cant stop ooh-ing about your H&M bow accessories super pretty! i wish we had H&M here too! :)

    you got me curious about that Stila brow fixer, i must check that out! im beginning to get lazy in grooming my brows lately. hahaha :P

    the kitkats are amazing! Im so lucky, Kay is so sweet & generous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *the nicole x GG nail polish are so sparkly! GG worthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm! I *love* parisienne!! The accessories you got are super cute too - I wish we had h&m where I live :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naked palette!! Looking forward for your review! I've been hesitating to get it because they don't sell it in my local Sephora so I would have to order online. But then I saw MAC's holiday 2010 collection and they have a neutral palette in there so I might consider it XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't gotten the naked palette haha! it's nice but i'm not too much in a hurry to get it. nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very awesome haul! I need to look for that perfume set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. please do swatches of the nail polish!!! i saw them at my local drug store and they look so pretty. i have the same ring set you got from h&m but in gold. i love the bow one the most is so super pretty!! love your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! Love your accessories haul! They all look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wahhh!! omg...seeing this im so jealous..LOL *sign* i regret not going out shopping this weekend...btw its so awesome to see what you have bought, they are all so pretty!!!

    wow...OPI has even made gossip girl nail polish, im totally gonna go and get those...wow...and all those jewelry so pretty!! i wish i had piercings

    ahhh love it..all the stuff u bought so cute

    i LOVE your BLOG always :)
    ~emilylee (PinkMonkey)
    http://ohwowsorandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to go to Sephora ASAP! And all the accessories are so cute! Especially the ones from H&M.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those nail polish are so pretty!! I especially love the Nicole..spotted! So sparkly and cute! :D

    Those accessories are so pretty!! I love bows and pearls as well :D

    and YAY for snatching that fave perfume of yours on sale!! Such a great deal!! :D I should visit sephora soon!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much stuff! O_O I didn't really buy anything... >.< just yankee candle tarts and these fuzzy pj shorts lol
    Those polish colors are prettyyyyyyyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the haul! I saw those nail polishes at target, and when I went back a couple days later, they were all gone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oo looks like another operation lippies is due (; haha! nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome haul! You got whole lots of jewelries and lippies :D.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great haul!I was looking for the Lip service sample deluxe on our sephora but they don't have it boo! I love your jewelry haul too soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have the best taste in jewelry! Love everything you picked up, and omg I want that lippies set, except I do NOT need another lippie. ever in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great haul! I love the key necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need to go shopping with you Lulu. I'm never able to find such amazing items when I go to the mall. I went to Newpark this weekend and found NADDA! SO DISAPPOINTED! You're always able to find amazing stuff. {*GRR!} I'm jealous.

    I'm loving all your polishes and accessories. I'm digging your bow booties in your previous post too. Where did you get them from? If you say forever21 I'm going to die. They are probably all sold out not for sure seeing that it was Labor Day yesterday. {*sigh}


    <3s Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whoa, nice haul Lulu! :D I'm mesmerized by the cute bling. I have a feeling those Nicole by OPI Gossip Girl nail polishes are going to go fast!

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my lord! awesomeness love everything you got hehe. those rings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohmygosh! How did I miss this post?? =(

    But omg, omg, omg!! BOWS! & KEYS!! Ahhh, my favourite charms!!!!!!!!! & crowns too =)

    Love that lipstick set, they are a fantastic deal!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. My goodness that's a very LARGE haul!! hahaha I love everything you bought. I'm envious of all the jewelries you bought! XD I've been wanting to do some F21 jewelry hauling lately but haven't had time to go shopping at the mall & don't like buying them online. lol Hopefully I'll find super cute ones like the ones you bought. AND I'll also have to take a look into H&M - normally I don't buy anything, but I'm lovign what you bought :)

    ReplyDelete