Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Love Packs from Juli

Juli from Jujubeads is seriously one of the sweetest girls I've ever met through blogger. She makes adorable jewelries that I've purchased and love. Sneaky girl is always super thoughtful to send us wonderful love packs!

The first one she sent was back in June when I first met her, and I remember we were talking about masks that she had just ordered. She kindly offered to send us an eye mask to try. Also inside of her lovely package was a really pretty handmade bracelet by her, and that was my first ever Jujubeads jewelry piece :)


Then a few weeks later, Juli love bombed me again. Her parents had just visited the Philippines and she wanted to share yummy coconut candies with us all. Let me tell you, those coconut candies were so delicious! Fiance and I were seriously fighting for our last piece!


Then this past week, I received another surprise package from Juli, what a sneaky girl! I ate all the candies she included before I could wait for better lighting to snap pictures hahaha. Thank you Juli for being so thoughtful, I am totally in love with my new Hello Kitty earrings!


So if you haven't already, go check out Juli at Jujubeads, and don't forget to look at her Hello Kitty themed jewelries!!! :)

9 comments:

  1. that's a super gorgeous bracelet, nice love pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hellokitty earrings are pretty! :):) Nice love packs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was so sweet of her. the HK earrings are super cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwww she totally spoiled you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what lovely gifts from a sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw how thoughtful and sweet of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's very nice of her - hehehe. My short name is "Juli" too :P

    http://bathroom-dancer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete