Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MAC Haul

Some of the MAC products I've hauled recently -- mostly from the MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga/Cindi Lauper collection.

I tried on Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass during a visit to MAC store recently, and really loved how it looked on my lips. So I grabbed it, along with Freckletone lipstick that Giang highly recommended to me.


Freckletone is the perfect neutral peachy lipstick. This is also my first lustre formula lippie -- it's sheer and gives just the right amount of glow -- almost like a lip balm but with a bit of color for a pick me up. Perfect perfect!!


 Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass -- so pretty right?

Around the same time, I also ordered the rest of the Viva Glam stuff online -- when the Gaga lipstick first came out, I wasn't too impressed with it. While the shade looked so cute, when I tried it on my lips in store, it settled into the dry lines on my lips and did not look flattering at all. Immediately I said no to it. But over the past few months after seeing other girls' swatches of the lipstick, I swayed and was itchy to get my own. The swatch that really won me over was this one by Makeup For Life. How gorgeous is that on her lips!!!



 I knew I had to get the Cindy Lipglass as soon as I saw Temptalia's swatches.  Isn't it gorgeous?!

 Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick

Last but not least, this was from earlier this summer, Jazzed lipstick from In the Groove collection -- beautiful coral color, kind of reminded me of my favorite Ever Hip from the Liberty of London collection, but not as red I suppose? It is also a cremesheen formula, which is one of my favorite from MAC lippies. I haven't used it yet, but I can't wait!

So here there are, 5 new lippies to add to my lippies army :)

20 comments:

  1. aww, you haven't used Jazzed yet? Nice goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of new lippies to play with! jazzed is a very popular color im glad you got a hold of it! :) i want me some cyndi and gaga lipglass too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww. now i wanna get jazzed too. it look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul Lulu! Temptalia makes the Cindy gloss look soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U make me wana march on down to mac and do some serious damge to my wallet ! I love all the lip glossed u got !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely haul, Lulu! Everyone seems to haul a lot of MAC again lately. Me too, haha... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay on more lippies! I really need to complete my VG Gaga/Cyndi collection :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiiii ninjaa!! love your lippies haul!! and glad you ended up liking freckletone :D miss you! and email me when you are ready for me to send out your n/p! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the freckletone too :) hehe nice haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul! I have both the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick and lipglass and haven't used them yet. I also have not purchased Cydni lipstick and lipglass yet and will do so sometime soon. I now want to get Freckletone l/s! It looks so gorgeous in the tube.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now you're making me want VG Gaga lipglass :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Worthy additions to your amazing lip collection! Mine really is so puny........D=

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous haul!! I love the Cyndi lip glass and Jazzed lipstick!! ^^

    I have a huge lippies collection but unfortunately, I've been really lazy with them this past......idk..I want to say year though >.<

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really pretty :) I have yet to own a MAC lipstick!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. you got jazzed! lucky you :D

    I LOVE FRECKLETONE!!!! i remember tweeting to you and giang about it, hehe. so glad that you got it :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. yay for pretty lip products! I love the Cindy lipglass

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet haul, Lulu! I have the Gaga lipstick too and find it's too light/bright(?) on me. Do you pair it with something else?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah~ the temptation of buying something after seeing so many swatches of it, especially if it's a nice swatch!
    I so need to check out Freckletone one time, sounds so lovely and I don't have anything like that colour!

    ReplyDelete