Monday, October 25, 2010

Review: My Personalized Laptop Bag

I always get excited over personalized items -- they make the item you own so much more special because it says that it belongs to YOU :) So when Bob from Simple-Bags.com contacted me to review this super monogrammed laptop bag, I was very happy for this opportunity. My dad also just gave me a new laptop during his trip to California recently to attend my wedding, so what a perfect timing this was! Now my new laptop has its own special bag.



The bag is made with lightly padded material that's enough to offer your laptop protection, yet not bulky to carry around like a tote bag. I also really love the color combination it comes with -- simple chocolate brown color, yet still very girly with the turquoise patent trimming.

One feature of the bag that I really appreciate is how the zipper zips all the way down, it just makes removing laptop so much easier!



This bag is roomy enough to fit my 15" laptop in comfortably, with plenty of room for the charger, a portable mouse, and documents. The inside wall also has a zipper pocket, pen and business card slots, making it the perfect bag for going to work and meetings.


The two long handles make it super comfortable to carry on the shoulders -- especially useful of you have to carry your bag for a long time.


If you guys are looking for personalized bags either for a special event, a trip coming up, or just for everyday use, check out the Simple-Bags website. In particular, I especially love their bag selection under their Bridal Bags and Cosmetic Bags category.

Disclaimer: The "Fashionable Laptop Bag" was sent to me for review purposes only, I did not get paid for this review, nor am I affiliated with the company. All opinions expressed are my own honest opinion.

16 comments:

  1. That's such a cute bag! I think my name is probably too long though hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay to a personalized and super functional bag! your dad is so sweet to give you a new laptop! aw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love personalized items, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok i think i'm going to have to steal this from you. this is so much cuter than i imagined!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay i got the same bag hehe! it is actually really nice and roomier than I thought

    ReplyDelete
  6. personalized bag! that look pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I really like this! I love how it looks just like a tote bag from the outside xD The all-the-way-down zipper is definitely a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the detailed pictures and review Lulu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cute! is there room for a book or two once the laptop is inside?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lulu!

    Thanks for your nice comment yesterday. I'm using Differin as a topic treatment and taking oral medication (Doxy-something! LOL). It's sadly not working yet but it's only been 5 weeks so we'll see. I guess I don't want all my holiday pictures of me to have acne spotted skin, depressing. XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dad is so sweet!! =D Thank you for reviewing this laptop bag, shall check Simple-Bags out when my current bag begins to show signs of wear.

    RYC, I shall check out Peach Strip when I go to Sasa, my dear you are such an enabler! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry it took me so long to follow you, have just rectified that! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty bag!

    Awww... you don't have to send me anything! I'll let you know once I've settled in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking very stylish and beautiful. I think these are the most demand full bags for today's market.

    ReplyDelete