Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wedding Flowers

We had some gorgeous florals for our wedding, and today I wanted to share with all of you.

I wish I knew a better way of preserving my bouquet beforehand, now they are withering :( So for you girls who are planning weddings, if you wish to preserve your bouquet, make sure you find a professional service, or learn how to preserve it right away, so that you can save your bouquet for a long time, and let it be a reminder of your perfect wedding day!

Our blue & yellow color themed florals:








Dad's Boutonnière and Mom's Corsage

16 comments:

  1. They're absolutely beautiful! =) It is a shame about them withering, but they certainly served their purpose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! so cute :D i usually just hang up my bouquets upside down from my ceiling hahaha. they kind of wither but they work just fine for my purposes :) and my corsages from high school, i pinned up to the wall and they've held up pretty well as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers! I like the colours you chose, most weddings always go with red, pink or white roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Congrats on your wedding ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're very elegant and classic! Perfect for a beautiful wedding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple yet elegant <3

    I caught the bouquet :))))))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous!! maybe you could make them into potpourri..

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my those flowers are gorgeous! especially the very first one. btw is that a steamer in the back?

    ReplyDelete
  10. well I already told you this before, but omg I absolutely love those calla lilies. The other flowers are gorgeous as well, I like the color theme you went with :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh definitely gorgeous flowers there. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, gorgeous! I love calla lillies!

    ReplyDelete