Monday, October 4, 2010

Wedding Presents

We received a lot of awesome wedding presents from our beloved friends and family -- today I will specifically share the special few gifts that hold dear to me because they came from some of my very special friends in my life.

My best friend bought this figurine for us when she visited Taiwan over the summer. I now have it displayed in our living room, and every time I look at it, it reminds me of her and our wedding day. The verse on there was the very first part of our wedding vow and I will treasure this previous gift forever!


Knowing my love for Hello Kitty, she also got me this cute set of HK dolls from Japan. Now I have HK in every colors of the rainbow :)


Edna gifted me these DKNY Be Delicious mini perfumes. They smell so divine. Their mini bottles that are shaped like little apples are so adorable. Apples reminds me of Edna because she's a teacher :) hehehe.
 


My college roommates gifted me with this Hello Kitty wallet with its matching purse. I guess they also found out about my obsession with Hello Kitty. hahaha. Aren't they super cute!





These pink lace jewelry box and mirror make me feel like a princess. 


Last but not least, dear Giang who rushed me this love package the day before my wedding! She heard about my brittle peely nails and sent two awesome Orly base coats to rescue. She also sent me Nubar's Blushing Bride -- what a perfect nail polish for the occasion. This is definitely my favorite nail polish of this month! And oh, I miss those Doraemon snacks, they were gone within minutes after opening the box, hmmm.

14 comments:

  1. LULU! hows married life so far? are you back from hawaii? (that fast?!) hahaha :P

    seems like everyone wanted to make you really happy! i hope hubby likes hello kitty too because he's going to see a lot more HK now that you're married! hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so sweet! i'm sure these will reminds you your wedding day all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely wedding gifts. I feel like the first one is definitely going to be memorable seeing that it's the first half of your vows. That's so cool.

    Blue and yellow sounds like a gorgeous theme for a wedding. Love how it's periwinkle blue. I'm still in awe by your wedding. Did it feel oh so surreal?!

    <3s Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tat book is an absolute keeper! it is so cool as a wedding gift! lucky u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice gifts! The lace mirror and box look so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely wedding gifts! The lace mirror looks indeed princess-y!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you got some really wonderful and meaningful gifts Lulu!! You have great friends. I'm totally in love with the white Hello Kitty wallet. Congratulations on getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome presents!! Love the lace mirror, so girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I'm never tired of reading about post-wedding posts! =D
    What lovely gifts. The sentimental ones are truly treasurable =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet of everyone!! I love the lacey set, very girly indeed! ^.^

    And do you read the bible? Because I'm pretty sure the wedding vow verse was from the bible =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay to lovely pressies! :D I esp adore the pink lace jewelry box and mirror. So girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute gifts!! your place is going to be soooo cute haha :)

    ReplyDelete