Monday, November 15, 2010

Website Review: Hair Iron.net

How many of us use flat irons on a daily basis? I knew my best friend Iris can't live without one, and she has came to me a few times before to ask me for advice on what's a good flat iron out there. Today I want to introduce you a website where they rank the top hair irons. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will find helpful articles on how to clean your hair irons, tips on how to style your hair with one. Did you know that you can actually curl your hair with a hair iron? That's actually what I use my hair iron for most of the time, since I have been blessed with stick straight hair -- and sometimes I want to go for that beautiful curls!

The Top 10 Flat Irons page listed Karmin Titanium as the best hair iron. To be honest, I actually haven't heard of Karmin brand until the kind PR contacted me, but reading from its description, I am really excited to try it out soon! So please watch out for a review of the Karmin straighter from me very soon :)

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, I will receive the Karmin hair straightener to test and review for free. I did not get paid for this post, nor am I affiliated with the company. All opinions expressed are my own honest opinion.

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait until you get the flat iron and test it out Lulu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try it too! I am using Flat iron on an "almost" daily basis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using the curling tongs on a weekly basis. My hair gets very dry if i iron/tong it daily..

    I'm excited for u! can't wait for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does hair iron helps in stylish the hairs naturally. I think before using Iron, we should follow Hairstyles & Hair Loss Guide to deal with any problem arising out of hair ironing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great information here thanks for sharing!
    Take Care
    InStyler Coupons

    ReplyDelete