Sunday, January 30, 2011

Best Secret Santa Ever :)

In December, I participated in a Secret Santa event hosted by Sheila. My Secret Santa was the ever so sweet Rina! We weren't suppose to open our packages until Christmas day. But Rina's box arrived two weeks prior! Imagine my anxiety!

When I finally ripped open the box, I let out a gasp! I was amazed at how much goodies Rina sent me! It was truly the best Christmas present ever. She asked me about what I liked and wanted to try, and granted many of my wish list items. Even though Rina and I have never chatted before, but it's like she knew me so well already!

She knows of my love for cute blushers. I love how adorable that pink blush with the "magic wand" looking applicator is! The peachy blush comes with a cute little puff. The powder in the middle I think is a setting powder that's suppose to help improve your complexion. It is small and travel friendly :)

She also sent me falsies. The two pairs on the left also comes with a lash storage box, which is super useful and something I have been looking for! Rina also got me three Kate eyeshadow palettes. I have never tried this brand before, but I am impressed with their packaging and the range of shades in each -- it comes with highlight, contour, cream base all in one.

Lip glosses and lip balms:

Paul & Joe Nail Care Oil and a pa nail polish in a cute mauvy pink shade. Love the elegant design on the Paul & Joe bottle!

Rina is also a big fan of sheet masks. Ever since this Secret Santa package, we have exchanged our favorite sheet masks with each other a few times. I am glad to have met another friend who's interested in sheet masks as much as I do haha. Thanks for all the different kinds of My Beauty Diary masks to try! My favorites among them were the chocolate, strawberry yogurt and bird nests!
 

Hello Kitty galore!!! I was in heaven when I saw all the cute Hello Kitty pouches Rina sent me! I love the white coin purse with the cute checkered back. The black pouch is roomy and would be such a cute travel makeup bag. She even got me the sticker and magnet sheets from the Hello Kitty 50 year anniversary truck!

Rina also read my wish list and got me a Bath & Body Works ScentBug, along with two fragrance oils. She had asked me prior what kind of scents I liked and she was spot on! I especially loved the Island Nectar scent. 

Thank you so much Rina for being an awesome Secret Santa and making my Christmas a joyful day with all your gifts! I absolutely loved everything you picked out for me. Most importantly, I am glad to have gotten to know you better through this event. Can't wait to meet you when I visit SoCal, and have you take me to your favorite Asian beauty shops

21 comments:

  1. Man you are so lucky! : D So many nice thiiiiings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! My heart would skip a beat too if I found that on my doorstep!

    Rina is just soo sweet ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so lucky!! (: Thats so sweet of her ^_^ Yayyy for HK stuff! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww so many pretty things in one box! Sounds like a fun gift exchange :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is so sweet~^0^ The falses look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would be sprawled out on the floor covered with all those gifties in happiness if I had received all that stuff! How generous and sweet of her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Super presents~ You are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that's a lot of stuff for one box!!!
    Your such a lucky gal!!
    I'm super jealous!!!
    He-He-He

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! That IS a super Christmas gift! I think it's every beauty blogger dream to find that much stuff on their doorstep XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh they all look adorable *A* what a super awesome Christmas gift~

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! everything looks so great and fab! rina is sweet! can't wait for the reviews! the blush with the pompom wand is so kawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I'm so jealous of your package! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow thats an awesome package!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. {*jaw drop} this is definitely a christmas present to remember! So many goodies. Wow wee... Give us a review if you have the time! =D

    <3 S.

    ReplyDelete
  15. holy moly! you do have the best secret santa! she showered you with so many products! i especially love the hello kitty pouch. it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a fantastic package! & LOL! Now we all have Scentbugs :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything does look really neat. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. rina is soooo generous i swear!!! great stuff you got! I never got my SS gift ;(((

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rina is very generous!! She always spoils me so much :D

    ReplyDelete