Monday, February 7, 2011

Final Result: Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

It's been 4 weeks since I've started using the Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum. Are you curious about the results? Before we start, please read this post, and also this post to get some background information on this product and my thoughts on it.

Now are you ready? Let's see some Before and After pictures! (Click to enlarge)

My lashes look visibly fuller and longer. I am also very happy that my bottom lashes grew longer too, they were almost non-existent before (and super hard to put mascara on).
Look! I can see my bottom lashes!


For the past 4 weeks, I always made sure to have the lash growth serum on 24/7. In the night I'd apply the Clear Serum, and in the morning I'd either use the Deep Brown liner as my eyeliner for the day, or apply Clear Serum after cleansing my face and before I put on my makeup.

I would highly recommend this product. I am loving its 2-in-1 property, and how easy it is to use. It is a relatively new product from Physician's Formula, I found mine at my local CVS. They retail for about $10 each.

13 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to get this and use it mainly as an eyeliner!

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review! your lashes definitely grew and are thicker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the before and after pictures! Man, this will definitely be the serum I try next^0^~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this at the CVS I usually go to. I was so excited but didn't buy it. I think I might go pick it up soon (hopefully it doesn't get sold out)! :D I've always envied my brother and male cousins' long lashes when I'm stuck with the short lashes =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. oOoO IT DOES WORK!! hehe

    I'm so surprised because it's only $10! Usually these lash growth serums cost an arm and a leg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous! i will get it when it arrives in canada ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I don't think I saw this last time I was at CVS, so I'll have to keep an eye out for it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW,babe!!! that looks amazing!!! your lashes are noticeably longer and fuller and fabbb!!! you have me sold!! :) adds to my to buy list* missssss you!! hope you are well, ninja!!!<3333

    ReplyDelete
  9. your results look great! I'll have to keep an eye out for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your lashes do look longer and fuller! What an amazing product!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow it grew A LOT! i love the result with it. you're fabulous for sharing this <3

    ReplyDelete