Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finished Products in January

It feels like I just wrote one of these, and January has ended already!

✔LUSH Rub Rub Rub Shower Gel -- This is another LUSH products that could be used for both guys and gals since it has a somewhat neutral scent that's not extremely sweet and girly. This shower gel actually has exfoliating granules mixed in, which lightly exfoliates the skin. Even with the exfoliating granules, it foamed up nicely on a sponge.

 
✔Korres Body Scrub in Fig -- Just a very typical body scrub with somewhat coarse exfoliating bits mixed with a creamy base to help get rid of dead skin on your body. Even though it was a tiny tube, but it lasted me a long time, since you only need a little bit each time. I try to exfoliate my body about once a week in the shower.

✔Mandom Morning Hair Fix Water (Floral Fragrance) -- This is truly a life saver in the mornings when I'm in a hurry to get ready, but my long hair just had to tangle up and make it so difficult to brush through. What choices do I have? Either be rough and try to break a few hairs and pull through (a big no no!), or just spray this hair fix water and it works magically to help detangle my hair! It also leaves my hair smelling nice. The spray bottle is really easy to use and sprays just the right amount of products each time.

✔PERT Plus Thick 'n full 2 in 1 Shampoo plus Conditioner -- Not a big fan of the smell, but it does work -- I get soft and fluffy hair the next morning. I still use a conditioner after the shampoo, normally those 2 in 1 products do not have enough conditioner for my long hair.

✔e.l.f Makeup Remover Cleansing Clothes -- I stocked up during the 50% sale. At $1.5 for 20 pieces, it's such a great deal. I use these cleansing clothes to remove makeup on my face first, and then I use Clarisonic brush + Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser for a more thorough cleansing to make sure I get rid of all traces of makeup/dirt from the day. And yes, I clean off my makeup as soon as I get home so I can have clean face for the rest of the evening, and can do face masks, etc before I go to sleep.

✔Up & Up Eye Makeup Remover -- The Target version of the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. Does just as good of a job, but costs less. Yes please!

✔Bath & Body Works For Heaven's Sake Super-Softening Oil-To-Cream Bath & Shower Wash with Sake -- This is a very interesting product. It has a similar consistency as those face cleansing oil we use to remove makeup. You know, the one you apply all over your face to dissolve makeup, then use a little bit of water to emulsify the product until it turns milky white, and then rinse off with ease without the greasy feeling. Just a little big of this oil makes a big foam ball on the shower puff. It also left my skin soft and without any dry feeling. It also smells really nice, a soft light fragrance (not exactly sake though, imo).

✔Sally Hansen Beyond Perfect European Pedicure Callus Remover --Neat little product for at home pedicure. It is extremely easy to use. I just turn off my shower, and apply the gel all over my heels, wait for a minute and rinse off. It is suppose to help exfoliate and smooth the feet and get rid of calluses. It helps my heels to stay soft. After I rinse off, sometimes I'd use a callus stone to further exfoliate and smooth away any rough spots. This is especially a nice treat in the summer, since the gel felt cooling and relaxing on. And summer is when my heels get more rough from wearing flip flops.

14 comments:

  1. You know what? I also feel like just wrote one of these LOL! I don't know about you, but I'm usually very late with my monthly posts hehe! That's a lot of empties (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. did i mention i love reading these! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job lulu! the rate at which you finish your products is amazing! i wish i could be like you ^^ then i can try more new products! the Mandom Morning Hair Fix Water will probably work for me. long hair = tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More finished products! :] I'm always amazed by how many products you're able to finish..
    I think I need to start using my Mandom spray more. After my haircut I seem to be getting more tangles than before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still amazed at the rate you finish things. I admire you, Lulu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i;ve got to try the bath & body works heaven's sake! :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. thks for this post. i might give rub rub rub a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude, I can't believe January is already over either!! I totally remember wanting to buy that B&BW shower oil too but ultimately deciding not to... I kinda regret it now LOL. I agree it didn't smell like sake at all, I thought it smelled like peaches?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love reading these posts! The callus remover looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoa... you finished so many products. good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i need to find Sally Hansen Beyond Perfect European Pedicure Callus Remover. My feet do not look pretty at all from all year round flip flop wear. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Another Finished Products post?? Goo Luluu!!!!!

    The Mandom hair product sounds like the product for me! My hair is prone to tangles and it's so painful trying to brush it out! That's why I try to keep my hair in ponytails instead...

    I used to use Pert!! It was such a long time ago but I hardly see it in drugstores now!

    Great deal on the ELF cloths! I heard they were good but I saw them sold for $8 at a store here!! O_O

    The B&BW product was interesting! I was thinking "Are you sure it's B&BW? Because there's Chinese on it!" LOOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've been finishing a lot of stuff lately & I'm so proud of you!!! :D

    Oh, i know what you mean about the WnW palettes. OMG I went to 10 different drug stores to just hunt this >_< It was hard work & I still didn't find the other 2 palettes!! I've been hunting them for almost a month now. I dunno why they never restock ;(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't you just love the feeling when you finish a product ? I DO ! ;-D And then on goes the search for the replacement ^^ Congrats on finishing all those. I feel like reviews are much better when someone has tested out the product to the full extent !

    ReplyDelete