Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year's Valentine's Day is extra special for us because exactly a year ago, we got engaged! And today we will be celebrating as husband and wife for the first time in our lives :)

Hubby surprised me with a super cute key pendant necklace, I love the little pink sapphire on the heart. He did such a good job selecting this gift, I am totally in love with key pendents.
The back is pretty!

A few days ago he also got me my permanent pot of daisy flowers that will now sit next to my computer forever. The flower petals are made with removable paper clips that sit on a magnetic center. Isn't it adorable? 

So here is my little post dedicated to this year's Valentine's Day. I am thankful for having a wonderful husband and friend for life. Despite our ups and downs, I am proud to be your wife, and lucky to have you in my life! <3

11 comments:

  1. good job to hubby picking out a beautiful gift for you! :) Happy Valentines' day babe! <3 you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that heart/key pendant is so gorgeous! I'm in love with key pendants too <3 Such a beautiful gift and the permanent flowers with removable paper clips is awesome :) Hope you have a great valentine's day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love key pendants as well! You are so lucky (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was thinking about your engagement this weekend! haha i was thinking hmm...exactly a year ago lulu got engaged! no joke. i really was.

    the necklace he got you is so pretty! it's simple but so elegant too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the daisy pot is such a cute and useful item!! i love it! happy vday to u :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so cute that your engagement anni is valentine's day :) the pendant is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine, Lulu! The key pendant is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww!! How sweet!! ^^
    The necklace is super duper pretty!!!

    Happy Valentine's Day, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omgosh I think I'm going to explode with such sweetness haha! Aww husband and wife, gosh I just always feel so happy and giddy inside when I read or hear of such happy moments or memories ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that a Tiffany & Co. pendant?! I thought I saw one like that a couple days ago when I was surfing on their website... hahaha

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the key pendant!! :3
    ^_^ congrats to your engagement!! *cutee!!*

    ReplyDelete