Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Secret Valentine 2011

This is my second year participating in the Secret Valentine event hosted by Diana. This is a really fun way for us to meet new blogger friends and send love packs to each other. This year, Liz was my Secret Valentine. Boy did she spoil me rotten! p.s. Iyah got me as her SV, check out her post here :)

Liz's packages came in two big Nordstrom boxes. She was so thoughtful! Not only did she ask me anonymous questions on Elfster beforehand to find out what I liked, but she placed my gifts in super pretty gift boxes! I felt so special to be receiving such nicely wrapped presents.

Oh YES! I LOVE pink, and I LOVE hello kitty! Thank youuuuuu!!!
My super duper adorable Hello Kitty pillow that I LOVE! Did I tell you I love it?! Not even Mia's allowed to touch it :p
 
This NARS Tained Love Set is so gorgeous! This is the first NARS Multiple I've ever owned, it's such a pretty pink! The lip gloss is equally gorgeous, and the nail polish's pretty hot pink color is so irresistible! All three products scream Valentine's Day! (And upon further research, this set is actually a Limited Edition set from Nordstrom for V-day! This blog also has gorgeous swatches of the products, so please check it out!)
 
Thank you Liz, for making my Valentine's Day extra special, extra sweet, extra cute and pink!!! Thank you so much for being the best Valentine ever <3 Also, I wish you a very happy birthday :)

15 comments:

  1. Aww, thats so nice C: hope you had a lvoely valentines day! =) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!!!!!! :) She is so thoughtful :) Aw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooooooooooo pretty~! wish i knew there was a secret Valentine gift exchanging. you're super lucky sweetie~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The NARS set is so pretty! Happy late Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet and thoughtful of her! The NARS set looks gorgeoussssss~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh!! I so want the pillow!!! : D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, She`s so sweet. Lucky you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw thats sweet of her :)

    Check out my new site please! I'll be your personal shopper <3
    www.lovemissd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty stuff you got... She really did spoil you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how sweet of Jamilla! the NARS set looks so pretty - and perfect shades for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing presents! The lipgloss looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely Valentine's gift! Liz is such an awesome friends, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet and thoughtful! Now that's love! I love seeing who and what everyone got. =)

    ReplyDelete