Monday, February 21, 2011

Nail Polishes of the Month -- December 10 & January 11

Please read my previous post for an introduction to this project.

All polishes are applied with 2 coats unless otherwise indicated. Left is taken with either natural light or room light, right is taken with flash.

Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer -- Peach Parfait (3 coats)
 

Sinful Colors -- Vacation Time
 

OPI -- Bronzed to Perfection
 

L'Oreal Paris -- Mango-Get-Em

L'Oreal Paris -- Sweet Chiffon
 

Orly -- Toast the Couple

Zoya -- Mia

Sephora by OPI -- Beauty Junkie

China Glaze -- Don't Touch My Tiara

Paul & Joe Nail Enamel C -- 003 Classical (LE Holiday 2010)

9 comments:

  1. :D you have such pretty polishes. I love the name "Don't Touch My Tiara" lol, and the color goes perfectly with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vacation Time, Sweet Chiffon and the P&J in Classical!!

    As you can see, I love pink polishes ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Mia one!! I'm wearing Whats with the catitude from Shrek collection with Absolutely Alice over a couple of random nails. Now I want to switch to Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow you got a lot of polishes this month. i really love the p&j classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay nail polishes!! this post makes me want to buy more lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE love LOVE sweet chiffon and mia!! nice swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet chiffon and mia are pretty shades :) i love that you got the zoya shade with your kittie's name :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet collection! love the feminine pinks

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty!! i love the Paul & Joe Nail Enamel C 003 Classical. i've been on the hunt for a baby pink shade like that.

    ReplyDelete