Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Recent Shoe Haul

In searching for the perfect pair of nude heels, I went on Target.com as per a friend's recommendation, and was pleased to discover this:
It was perfect! The color was exactly what I was looking for. My only thing about it is of the 4" heels. I am quite clumpsy when it comes to walking in heels, so 4" is a little bit of a challenge for me, especially for an extended period of time :p

So thennnn, I discovered these, at Forever 21! Normally Forever 21 heels are also freakishly tall for me, but these are labeled as medium heels with 3.5" heel height. They have two color options, Beige or Gray. This pair is surprisingly comfortable and I've wore it to work a few times already without too much problem. Here is the link if you are interested in getting them.



Also at Target.com, I got a pair of brown Oxfords. I am actually not too much of a big fan of these Oxford shoes. But I got them anyway because I wanted to get up to $50 total for free shipping, LOL. I originally thought I was going to return these, but once I put them on, I didn't want to anymore :) They actually don't look bad at all on (looks good with skirt too) and are comfortable enough to walk around in for the whole day. 

Also got this pair for my best friend's wedding in December. Even though the heels look high, but the platform and the strap around the ankle help tremendously.

I also grabbed this pair of super adorable flats from Target store when it was on clearance. I actually originally saw this pair in the store a few months ago and wanted them, but couldn't find a pair in my size. When I shopped online, I again looked for them but unfortunately they were out of stock. So imagine my excitement when I found a pair of size 7 in another Target store, with a red clearance tag a few weeks ago! These are my favorite pair of flats to wear now.

17 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh *A* I love your shoe haul! Also seem to be a good save since you got free shipping keke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! The heels look fantastic! I'll try to check out if my F21 store has them.

    Those flats are super cute!! Love the bling xD And YAY for clearances!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you walk in flats??? I always end up with blisters and very bad shoe cuts. I actually am comfortable in 4" heels than flats - hilariously enough, I trip more in flats! Then again in modeling it's sort of norm to wear heels all the time so maybe that's how I'm used to them.

    Still, doesn't explain the flats ): Oh well. I've seen those flats in Target, I love getting shoes at the discount prices and even their regular prices are reasonable! Next time you need shoes from Target let me know and I can get some - free shipping ;)
    xoxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh omg those flats are super adorable! If I could wear heels 7 days a week, that would be great. They would be from Aerosoles, of course, but I think most of my heels are actually a lot more comfortable than my flats. This is mostly because my flats were $5 from Payless and are not the best quality... while the majority of my heels are from Aerosoles, and therefore quite squishy. I need to get a pair of nude pumps...hmm. Love the ones you picked out btw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those oxfords and heels look awesome. :) I want to stop by Target and check out those oxfords, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah love the first nude pair, so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes, I fgt my latest blog post is inspired by u! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for nude heels! I love the pair you got for your friend's wedding! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want a pair of nude heels! i like the ones you chose. i would get a pair too, but i want a platform type heel

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loveeee the nude heels, babe! i saw em at target, too and thought they were beautiful, but i have such tiny feet they didn't have my size! i wanna see you wear em! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh I love the last pair! They're so cute!! Love the ruffly grey heels from your friend's wedding too! I can't wear heels period though, or most flats either because they just don't really work for the shape of my feet (I have duck feet ;_;). I wish I could find a nice pair of jeweled flats that didn't look so awkward on me and were comfortable to walk in though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow nice shoes!!!!
    im loving the flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice picks babe! i have been on a shoe binge lately as well. ^5! :)

    ps. i love the bejeweled flats! so purdy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe you showed me those nude heels. I've been trying not to buy things... but I've been looking for nude heels for so long. Darn.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY to new shoes! i loveee target. I got those same nude heels also but have yet to wear them =]

    ReplyDelete
  16. New shoes YAY! I love the flats you got. Makes me want to go buy some new flats for Spring soon! I'm more of a flats-girl because I absolutely cannot walk in heels. Even 2" is pushing it for me! I love the nude heels you got though. And especially the Oxfords! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omgosh, YES tell me about the freakishly tall heels at F21 right?! I wonder how girls are able to walk in them @__@ Love the shoe haul! I've only bought one pair of boots this winter. Definitely need to start looking for a decent pair of sandals or something for the warmer weather. I've only in the past been wearing running shoes all the time. Got to crank it up a notch!

    ReplyDelete