Friday, March 4, 2011

Nail Polishes of the Month -- February 2011

All polishes are applied with 2 coats unless otherwise indicated. Left is taken with either natural light or room light, right is taken with flash.

Chinese New Year Nail:
Base color: Zoya -- America
Yellow stripes:  L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art -- Yellow
Gold sparkles: Winmax New York Pedicure Nail Enamel

Revlon Scented Parfume -- Peach Smoothie

OPI -- Black Shatter (on top of Revlon Peach Smoothie)

Tarina Tarantino -- Meteor Night
 

Zoya -- Helen

Valentine's Day Nail:
Base color: China Glaze -- Mr. & Mrs. (1 coat)
Heart accents: Maybelline Express Finish -- Clearly in Love
 

Paul & Joe Nail Enamel -- 23

Zoya -- Summer
 

Hello Kitty X Sephora -- Blueberry

Paul & Joe Nail Enamel -- 15

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure -- Choco-Latte

11 comments:

  1. Nice!! I think I actually have P&J #23, but I've never worn it for a full mani because my tips are usually too stained to wear a sheer. I really wish I could find a good nude to wear it over though, it's soooo pretty! & now I think I need #15 too - it's such a cute color! & of course LOVE your CNY and Vday nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many neutral colors! I didnt know you have Helen! I <3 Summer :) But where's the Mia love? See I'm reading your blog instead of worrying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tarina tarantino color, exactly what I am looking for, such a pretty midnight blue^0^~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty colors!!
    :D

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loveee alll the color choices and neutrals, babe!! :) and that HK blue is lovely! i hope you come back with a carrrr soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! I like all the nude colours ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that hello kitty nail polish bottle is the cutest thing of my life xD I love the Maybelline heart topcoat too! I've been looking for that one...they never seem to have it in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your CNY nails were cute :) and choco-latte looks like a great nude shade!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Hello Kitty bottle is so cute! It's a lovely blue shade too

    ReplyDelete