Friday, April 15, 2011

Review: DermaSilk 5-Minute Face Lift

Could this be the face lift in a bottle? DermaSilk 5-minute Face Lift "immediately lifts, tightens, and firms aged skin. it creates the appearance of tighter eyebrows, fuller shapelier lips and an overall more youthful lifted appearance".


The lifting effect is suppose to last up to 8 hours. So it is recommended to use this every morning and night. I have started off using this every morning since I had the Collagen Gold serum to use at night, and I figured since it says a result of 8 hours, I should use it during the day when I need to go out and look my best :)


This is the biggest container of all the DermaSilk products I have tried, at 1 fl. oz. I use about 2 pumps each time. The consistency is that of a thick gel. It is very easy to absorb. I usually use a light padding motion to distribute this product all over my face and neck.


It also has a slight fishy smell. Upon application it does feel slightly sticky, but once completely dried, my skin felt soft and smooth, and best of all, matte. So this is a perfect product to go under makeup, as it provides a good base.


Overall, I feel like this is a great serum and offers skin an extra layer of protection. As far as lifting effect, I do feel some tightening but there is no visible changes for me. But also keep in mind that I am in my mid-twenties and this product is more targeted toward aged skin.


Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, I received the DermaSilk 5-Minute Face Lift to test and review for free. I did not get paid for this post, nor am I affiliated with the company. All opinions expressed are my own honest opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you probably don't need this yet since you're still so young but I do like the fact that it's a serum and it's packed with lots of concentrated anti aging protection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing this product lifts is money from your wallet.

    ReplyDelete