Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Review: DermaSilk Miracle Cream

DermaSilk Miracle Cream Skin Rejuvenating Cream is a nice light weight moisturizer that I have enjoyed using both day and night. 


It claims to "repair cellular damage, repair skin's natural moisture barrier, and significantly reduce pore size. Skin becomes brighter, tighter, and more radiant".

It also claims to help protect skin from harmful UVB rays, however I do not see anywhere mentioning that it has any SPF protection, so it is still important to use a sunscreen during the day time routine if you use this miracle cream.

I also don't think I saw any changes in my pore size. But as a moisturizer it does the job well. This is the most moisturizing product of all the DermaSilk products I have tried so far. Once applied, it leaves a slight glow on my skin, but not oil-slick oily. I also did not experience any break-outs from using this product.


It does have a very unpleasant fishy smell upon dispensing. But the scent dissipates fairly quickly so it doesn't bother me too much.


It pumps out as a white cream. I used about 2 to 3 pumps during the night routine and a little less for mornings, enough to cover my whole face and neck. I used up this one first of all the DermaSilk products, because it's the only one that I use both day and night, the other ones were either day or night only. Plus it comes in a pretty small bottle of 0.5 fl. oz.



Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, I received the DermaSilk Miracle Cream to test and review for free. I did not get paid for this post, nor am I affiliated with the company. All opinions expressed are my own honest opinion.

3 comments:

  1. nice review! too bad it didn't help too much with the pores :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that you didn't break out. I'm still on a hunt for a product that works on my pores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very impressed with the SKII Facial Treatment Essence (http://www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm), enough so that I have continued to use the product daily as part of my skin care routine after the test period. It's a luxury purchase to be sure, but this is one of the best products that can really make a significant difference in your skin, and so worth every penny.

    I applied the treatment each morning and evening after cleansing my skin and before moisturizer/primer and then makeup. Within just a few days I could see that my skin was much more supple and smooth - particularly in the t-zone. After about two weeks, I loved the beautiful glow my skin had - even without makeup.

    ReplyDelete