Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nail Polishes of the Month -- April

All polishes are applied with 2 coats unless otherwise indicated. Left is taken with either natural light or room light, right is taken with flash.

OPI -- Big Hair...Big Nails

OPI -- Chocolate Moose

OPI -- Dating A Royal

OPI -- Melon of Troy (as base)
LaRosa Crackle Shatter -- Hot Red (crackle top)

OPI -- Significant Other Color
Another angle to show its beautiful yet so difficult to capture duo-chrome.

OPI -- Lincoln Park After Dark

OPI -- Lucky Lucky Lavender

OPI -- Pink Before You Leap (3 coats)

OPI -- Shanghai Shimmer

OPI -- The One That Got Away

6 comments:

  1. I'm all over Big Hair...Big Nails! I think it's my favorite of the bunch, can you believe I've never used an OPI polish before? Something's wrong with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great nail swatches, Lulu! I just own 2 OPI nail polishes so far, but I'm totally loving its quality and the collection of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and black =) Such bold colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. of all the polishes, I think I was "pink before you leap" the most. It looks like such a pretty shade. but my only problem is the 3 coats. I'm so impatient, I'd probably end up with polish that has little dents, and lint suck in it. lol

    And I missed you too! I've been doing well. I FINALLY have a bit of a break from school, so I'm happy. How have you been? I haven't talked to you in so long :( & I'm sorry for being so terrible at sending emails

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get Shanghai Shimmer, Chocolate Mousse and Lucky Lucky Lavendar!

    Yes, I think I may not be able to leave this country. I have no idea where my old passport/visa is! Yeesh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors. When I grow up I want to be part of the crazy team inventing the names of the O.P.I nail-polishes! Started following you!

    ReplyDelete